David Lipscomb At Springfield

timbdp

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks!  One question though:  Don't you all have jobs?

825351480[/snapback]

The purple shoe gang takes great pride in the job that they do. Most of the guys take extended lunch hours or during football season adjust their schedule to allow time off during the home games. The purple shoe gang get to second guess the coaches, make their own predictions, and start up rumors which appears on the mustangfanpage.com The Purple shoe gang consists of dads, alumni, neighbors, former players and moms. Nobody is discreminated against. Everyone is welcomed to join in the fun.

Hey bombsquad , as you might remeber in that feeble , little brain , it rained for two or more days here and the field was completely under water and there was NO extra practices on alcoa's part at all . If you can get a Murphy Fair book  ,look what your coach said about Alcoa . Like I said Alcoa was mostly sophs . and freshmen last year and DL was loaded with seniors . But when you turn the ball over to a good team on your side of the 50 , you usually come out on the short end . DL was a very talented team , I admit that , and I'm sure Huntingdon was good too or they wouldn't have been there either . I'm just saying Alcoa is much more physical than last year and have more experience in big games , they prepare well each week and get ready to play . So until you play them again , don't go on saying you own East Tenn. . Oh by the way , have fun in 3A next year playing teams like Austin East and Fulton .

825351161[/snapback]

Your whole existence on CoachT is irelevant. Now on to my response to your yapping:

1. Wow, both teams in the Blue Cross Bowl were talented?

2. You mean to tell me Alcoa pracitces every week??? No way!

3. If you could please find my quote that says I own east TN, I'd thoroughly enjoy reading it.

4. Tell you what, I'll have tons of fun in 3A next year, maybe those posters can post something decent on here.

Good luck in life.

Guest Move Those Chains
we have our own people dogging each other
hfsball - you need your tail kicked. You my friend are an idiot.

825350243[/snapback]

Case and point

Edited by Move Those Chains

If you noticed the way I worded my statement about people dogging each other. I said "we" which includes me. I am just trying to help clean things up a little & just start talking about football. I done talking about this. My focus now is on the Mustang Football Team. Lets talk football.

825351684[/snapback]

On your mark.

Get set.

Go!!!

I think Springfield from what I can tell are athletic as usual & big as usual. I think Lipscomb will be able to do about anything they wish on offense. Springfield has talent on offense & our defense cant afford to take a week off. They need to keep playing hard & good things will happen. We cant turn the ball over & give Springfield confidence. If we can get them down a little they usually self destruct.

Mustangs 35

Springfield 7

I know Philip Jenkins dad real well. When I told him about that someone suggested that Philip was recruited he got a real kick out of it. And now he wants his money! He never saw any of it. By the way, why would Lipscomb want a guy who only got on the field when Lipscomb got a 30 point lead. Looks like they need to do a better job! :P No, you, I and God all know that Lipscomb recruits NO kids.

Enough of this private public school junk. If the private schools are so much better how do you explain this?

Teams with most state championships in Division 1: Oak Ridge, Maryville, Dobyns-Bennett, Chattanooga Central, Alcoa, Trousdale County, Marion County, Milan. All public schools. 2 2A schools-both public. Hmmmmm....must be the recruiting!?!

The multiplier is just punishing recent success.

Heck who cares about this recruiting stuff. Kids should have the right to go to school where they want and if a school wants to give financial aid there is a division for that. Most schools are doing things the right way. Some say that Alcoa, Maryville, and Tyner recruit. I don't buy it. Some kids are just better suited for some schools. East Tennessee appears to be strong enough to do themselves proud again this year. There is a possibility that the A, AA, AAA, and AAAA champion will come from the east side of the bracket and those teams will be East of Cookville.

Now back to the subject at hand. From what my buddies over there tell me Lipscomb will have no trouble with Springfield. Springfield is still in a rebuilding stage. Hey can you believe the season is moving so fast. It won't be long until the big Lipscomb vs Tyner game and then the Alcoa vs Tyner game for the Blue Cross Bowl representative.