Oak Ridge vs. Sevier County

boyfromsi

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had to give a grade to the Oak Ridge defense by position what would it be.

down tackles

defensive ends

line backers

corners

safetys

How bout Offense

line

recievers (including tight end so he is not singled out)

backs (including QB for same reason)

How bout coaching

Offense play calling

defensive play calling

just curious

Stay focused! One game at a time if we all want to get to the game that is expected. Sevier County is an excellent coached team, be ready for a battle. Play smash mouth and hope nobody lays down on you. It "has" happened already this year, don't be surprised. Good luck!!!

825347925[/snapback]

Agree! I think our guys are doing a good job of taking what is in front of them. I like where we are right now, but we need to be playing some tougher competition. I would like to hear from Smokey Bear fans about how well their team is really doing this season.

Sevier Co is playing pretty good, compared to the last few years. The offense seems to be clicking better, and the offensive line has opened up some serious wholes for the backs to run through. The defense seems to be doing pretty good as well. I think Sevier can hang with oak ridge, i think there offense can score some points when they want to. But this game will be all about mental preperation, if they go in there thinkin well god its oak ridge, we're gonna get killed, like there gonna win. But if there optimistic and then i think they will do it. Dont worry brewer and the rest of the coaches will have them ready its just a matter of them executing the way they need to, to beat a team like oak ridge.

BTW BHS, congratulations on the win over Karns.  Obviously, you all are improving after a slow start.

825348021[/snapback]

Thank you, it was a tough game in the rain. Karns runs the ball well and certainly came at us. An overtime win can sometimes drain a team, but we will use it as motivation.

The OR/SC game will be interesting. SC has a BIG line and will give the d-front of OR fits. I think it will be a good game with these offensively explosive teams.