Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

Smoke if you want to talk about personal attacks. I can bring up a few of you posts from previous past and show that once again you are contradicting your self.

You have made personal attacks to the coaching staff at volunteer this whole season none as of late...but before.

Also for the record you can look at my post in DB's treads and you will see only praise for a good football team that should win the state....DB not winning the state this year in my mind should be failure.

825363493[/snapback]

Well I have the right to talk about the football coaches, that is part of the team.

I have never made a personal attack on any of your falcon fans.

I talk football until someone takes shots at me, for no reason. Just because I have an opinion which last time I checked everyone was allowed to have an opinion.

I have wished Volunteer good luck every week, I hope to see Volunteer get a win this season, I know it is heartbreaking for all the work the kids put in to lose every game. At least the kids have the heart to keep up their hard work every week, and it shows on the field by them improving each week.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<;)

Well I have the right to talk about the football coaches, that is part of the team.

I talk football until someone takes shots at me, for no reason. Just because I have an opinion which last time I checked everyone was allowed to have an opinion.

I have wished Volunteer good luck every week, I hope to see Volunteer get a win this season, I know it is heartbreaking for all the work the kids put in to lose every game. At least the kids have the heart to keep up their hard work every week, and it shows on the field by them improving each week.

825363595[/snapback]

I am waiting to here the excuses for why the Falcons got stomped into the ground. Every week it's nothing but excuses. So what's it going to be this week.

I listened to the game on the internet and I can tell you the Flacons where just outplayed by a better team.

Take the beating, put it behind you, and work hard to try to get a win next week against North.

Question to whoever said they wouldn't want Mike Mays back at Volunteer as a head coach, what reason would you not want him back for. He is defensive coordinator at Tennessee High and look what he has their defense doing. When he took out the starters against Unicoi they had -23 yards.

I think Mays would make a great head coach, he can also relate better with the youth of today.

825363595[/snapback]

Holtzclaw, you sound like one of those whiny little weaklings who always try to say they can get away with anything. " I have rights I have rights" Of course you have rights. It sounds like you were and still are one of those types that has never fit into any respectable social group, so all you can do is say "I have rights."

As far as the Coach Mays goes, of course he can do alot with his defense having the athletes that he has. This is not to say that he couldn't do a good job at Volunteer but that stronger talent arrives more frequently in the larger communities such as Bristol.

I have a couple of points to make. This is not who everyone will think it is. First off i don't know of a men who works harder than the volunteer coaches and players. There are not many coaches stay after a long game on friday and study two films getting ready for the next week. Also, how can someone say basketball has been the only competitve sport has anyone of you all ever been to watch a baseball game at volunteer i dont think so. It is like i told some of you players friday after the game when i talked to you dont give up never give up. Always remember you have your bestfriend and biggest supporter right there with you during the fight and helping you in ever way possible. R.I.P. #71 WE WILL NEVER FORGET!!!!!!!!

I'm confused... Smoke20 (Holtzclaw they say) if you hate Volunteer so much why continue to post here. Waco had enough dignity to not kick a team when they are down. You say you want the Falcons to win, but it's obvious all you are attempting to do is find a friend in Kingsport. I've read your posts. Were you that low in high school society, or maybe you were ignored and nobody would acknowledge you, or maybe a coach/teacher made you cry.

I don't live in Hawkins County, but I do understand the meaning of "Sometimes you can't go home". Maybe you should keep trying to find an Indian fan that will adopt you and spend a little more time with your "girlfriend" ( :D we believe you :D:lol:

I'm confused... Smoke20 (Holtzclaw they say) if you hate Volunteer so much why continue to post here.  Waco had enough dignity to not kick a team when they are down.  You say you want the Falcons to win, but it's obvious all you are attempting to do is find a friend in Kingsport.  I've read your posts.  Were you that low in high school society, or maybe you were ignored and nobody would acknowledge you, or maybe a coach/teacher made you cry. 

I don't live in Hawkins County, but I do understand the meaning of "Sometimes you can't go home".  Maybe you should keep trying to find an Indian fan that will adopt you and spend a little more time with your "girlfriend" ( :D  we believe you  :D  :lol:

825365618[/snapback]

Why can people not just stick on topic and post about football, I am not on the team, never played for the team, and don't coach the team. So leave me Randy Holtzclaw Jr. out of the topic, if you want information about me you can talk to my girlfriend's sister at Volunteer Jacquline Taylor, she will be more then happy to tell you about me I am sure.

I post about football, what this board is about. I make no personal attacks on any of you, so I would expect the same in return!

Edited by Smoke20Scion

Why can people not just stick on topic and post about football, I am not on the team, never played for the team, and don't coach the team. So leave me Randy Holtzclaw Jr. out of the topic, if you want information about me you can talk to my girlfriend's sister at Volunteer Jacquline Taylor, she will be more then happy to tell you about me I am sure.

I post about football, what this board is about. I make no personal attacks on any of you, so I would expect the same in return!

825365629[/snapback]

Since you don't know me, how do you know you haven't make "personal attacks". :lol: You've said plenty about the coaches and others at Volunteer. Volnuteer, you know the school where you got your diploma. (maybe if you find the right font in Word, you can print out another school and tape it over the Volunteer High School).

If you want to be left out of the topic, why not let yourself out? It's real easy. Looks like the choice is yours. (I'm bettin' you won't be able to resist and will be back sooooon.)

Keep your heads up Falcons... and if you're reading this crapola, quit and log out. :D