Whitwell @ Marion County

Bill#49

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for another thing sundropper, there IS more than one team in marion co. and apparently they couldn't do anything against Tyner.  We'll just wait till next year when they get their chance at Boyd....

825350482[/snapback]

Yes, the people over at Boyd are excited about playing yall next year.

go tigers yall play hard and win!

well yea there is more than one team in Marion County but we are Marion County and we are gonna send whitwell home with a loss another loss to add to there remarkable record they've had over the past 10 years, its not gonna be another 2 in a row for whitwell, and by the way who are those teams yall play, whitwell has the easiest scheldule i have ever seen, but there commin down here to the MC and we AINT LOSIN.................

I myslef don't think whitwell can beat *MARION* 2 yrs in a row. I think it was a joke last yr ..*Marion* came in with the ahh its just Whitwell idea and got beat ....thats not gonna happen this yr! Not taken anything from Whitwell, cuz yes they had a good team last yr and a good team this yr (not as good as last yrs i dont think)...but im still taken *MARION* by 2 td thumb

I myslef don't think whitwell can beat *MARION* 2 yrs in a row. I think it was a joke last yr ..*Marion* came in with the ahh its just Whitwell idea and got beat ....thats not gonna happen this yr! Not taken anything from Whitwell, cuz yes they had a good team last yr and a good team this yr (not as good as last yrs i dont think)...but im still taken *MARION* by 2 td  thumb

825352847[/snapback]

Thats what happened to Boyd in 2001. You can't come in overconfident