Rangers pigskin state champs. Maybe, Maybe not.

creekercalhoun

this is b.s!!!!our coaches may be large but hun u aint on the field with them boys!when they win its GREAT and the coaches are great men and if u got anY thing to say about then then u need to get a life u stupid computer potao seems like all u are doin is seting on here computer critizing some of the most desent men and boys u will EVER ever meet....so dont u even say that about them they have to put up with ur b.s and it makes me cringe to think that im gonna have to stand their at ur stupid inbread school and look at all your*BABY-FACED*boys.....and no we aint dumb we dont mess with our moms and cousins...and then have little ones runnin round....even if it aint blood relation so shut it!!! :lol:

825355565[/snapback]

you've gotta be a woman!!!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER say NEVER. What would have been the reply if this topic had been posted in January or Feburary. COULD UNAKA WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSIP IN BASKETBALL? About the same replys would be posted, and Coach Donald Ensor could laugh all the way to the bank. After losing to Happy Valley in the last game of the season by almost 50 points. But in tournament time strange things happen. Not this year, or next, but loook at the future of Unaka Football. Already winning games, 5-0, and last years middle school and this years middle school team is playing well as they have larger numbers than ever. They are on the right track and winning games: draws players. Unaka already is drawing some Cyclone players, I have heard of some Hampton players who will transfer next year to play and also Unaka may draw some of the closer middle school players from Keenburg and T.A. Dugger. Look for the Ranger football program to dominate again like in the fiftys and sixtys.,

Guest Ranger_Baby_00

hey king we aint smokin ne thing and it aint nuthing and if we are smoking sumthin i think ur probly the 1 who sold it to us so SHUT UR PIE HOLE!!!!tootles... :blink:

First I would like to say hello to the "King" or "RADIO" which ever he prefers. The rangers did it again they won 49-30. The rangers are in the process of rebuilding a program that is on it's way up. The players, fans, and coaches are excited about the winning season they are having. And "King" the coaching staff at Unaka have played and coached more football than you will ever be around. By the way that half of a year you played you must have learned a lot to be as smart as you think you are. The biggest problem I have with you is the way you run all these other programs into the ground. These are just kids that are having fun playing football. So the best thing you can do is back off of all the football programs in carter county. Crawl back in the slimy, little hole you came from and leave people alone.

P.S. How old is your girlfriend??????? thumb  thumb  thumb

825355002[/snapback]

I think she is 15.

NEVER say NEVER.  What would have been the reply if this topic had been posted in January or Feburary.  COULD UNAKA WIN A STATE CHAMPIONSIP IN BASKETBALL?  About the same replys would be posted, and Coach Donald Ensor could laugh all the way to the bank.  After losing to Happy Valley in the last game of the season by almost 50 points.  But in tournament time strange things happen.  Not this year, or next, but loook at the future of Unaka Football.  Already winning games, 5-0, and last years middle school and this years middle school team is playing well as they have larger numbers than ever.  They are on the right track and winning games: draws players.  Unaka already is drawing some Cyclone players, I have heard of some Hampton players who will transfer next year to play and also Unaka may draw some of the closer middle school players from Keenburg and T.A. Dugger.  Look for the Ranger football program to dominate again like in the fiftys and sixtys.,

825356309[/snapback]

well, there is a little difference between unaka's football and basketball team, their progam might be improving, but to talk about a state championhip this early is a little unrealistic i dont believe you have seen some of the better teams in the state play that do have a chance in winning it...

Edited by Bulldog9

Then you need to find somewhere else to vent. Not on a prep athletics board. Go to Hooters or something dude. Or are you even old enough?

825357668[/snapback]

there is not a certain age to go to hooters and everybody has been talkin about some dude's 15 yr . old girfriend so i just thought i'd throw that statement in there.

i have a problem i'm sorry... thumb  thumb  thumb

825357851[/snapback]

LOL..It okay. We all have issues. I am not trying to pick on you or anything, I just think this isn't the place for a guy vs. girl argument, or how old someones girlfiend is. This should be all about the game, ya know what I mean? thumb