Kingston vs. Oliver Springs

jktfan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't see Kingston winning in YOUR region?? With the exception of Rockwood and Alcoa(which Rockwood won't beat either) Kingston is better than everyone else in your region. They beat Harriman, they will beat O.S., that leaves Wartburg and Sweetwater which they could beat also and Kingston isn't good this year. We play in one of the toughest regions in the state. People have got to realize that Kingston is young this year. We are starting many sophmores. We had to replace almost our entire secondary. Thats not saying we'll be great next year either becasue we'll still be young. But we could still compete in Rockwood's region.

While I don't think that this game will be one for the books, I do think it will be closer than 21 points. (or what OS did to Kingston last year.) I think that both teams will struggle, but Kinston should definitly have the advantage with a better running game, defense, and the home field. With all this in mind, I think that Kingston will win by about 12 or so; however that was not my prediction in the RC news. Oh well.

ACCARP

You say that OS had a big win last night? um yea, if you call a 4 point lead with Harriman 20 yards from beating them a "big win"...

I expect Kingston to explode this game with a big win over Oliver Springs. OS has got to open up their playbook to have a chance. After watching you play yesterday, I will had a good chance to see what yall had to offer. Do yall not trust Brent (QB) or what? But in all reality, that is all the Kingston does too, run, run, run.

Kingston will come after OS since this is their homecomming. But I do have some worries that some of the players will get caught up in the hype of homecomming week and lose focus. Especialy since their will be a lot of things going on Thursday and Friday.

All-in-all, a good game but not too close,

Oliver Springs - 7

Kingston - 28