William Blount Football Program

JRC

Hey boyz!

Whew all this talk about Meadows and John Brice makes me melt!

Have you all had an opportunity to see how cute they both are?  I think I dated Meadows when he was in college.  As for Brice, who cares what he writes?  Everyone knows I write better articles than he does.

Why can't everyone be champions like my beloved red rebels?  Rebelsman, you knew singing lyrics from the Steve Miller Band would just make me melt!  You all will see me throwing something GQ's way Friday night!

I might be throwing my undergarments his way.  I might throw them Meadow's way too!

If that is what is going on at WB then I am sure the GovMan and GovWoman can get it straightened out.

Who is this new rookie poster robbie?  Who is his source?  Sounds like he has some sour grapes going on there!  If I were a bettin' woman, and lord knows I'm not...I'd say he works on the trash route with my beloved Starz!

Sorry I haven't been on here!  Suzette has been recruitin' for the red and black in the New England states!

Love you boyz!

:D

825351579[/snapback]

Homana homana homana....nothing like a woman's touch B)

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boyz!

Whew! Gary Stinnett...I knew that was you the whole time! We dated a couple of times, probably not very memorable for you. Why do you let uninformed people get you so riled up?

Like momma always said, "Just consider the source!" I have considered the source, it is the Daily Misprint! Everyone knows they are in my beloved red rebels back pocket, so it is no big deal!

Go with Marty Millsaps new paper "Blount Today!" Heck they even had a picture of one of my girlz Susan Finley in the last one. They also had a picture of one of my ex-boyfriends Steve Stout.

Let the naysayers say what they may! GovMan, I liked you better when I didn't know who you were. You made me melt one night at the Lakemont Drive-In!

Love you boyz!

GovMan,

Feeling your pain brother! Feeling your pain!

I was afraid that could be the case and as usual any story can be twisted.

I am sure that Coach is smart enough and alert enough to know WB's potential and stay the course.

Good luck to GovMan and the Governers!

825351606[/snapback]

........"but baby don't ya' worry, no don't worrryyy..........cause i'm right here at houoome".......

Suzie,

First I want you to know that I admire and respect all the things you have posted here. I usually just read what everyone has to say and go on. Yes, I do have a reason for finally speaking up, but I can assure you that I am no "rookie" and it saddens me that you would resort immediately to name calling. Especially since in the past I have thoroughly enjoyed the good-natured banter between you, Govman, RebelRon, etc..

Second, as to my reasons for speaking up, that is no ones business in particular other than I have an interest in what goes on up there.

I apologize if it has appeared that I have some "sour grape" issues, but like all others on this board I am interested in truths also. How can one find out if one does not ask?

Good Post GovMan. So you’re the one sided play announcer over there. (Just Kidding, I know you got passion for your team).

I agree Mr. Brice does paint a picture of the wheels coming off at WB, but you know yourself some of those idiots over there need to stay home or keep their mouths shut and let this Coach coach and the players play the game. I do know that a few bad apples do not spoil the whole bushel and I have many great friends on that side of the county that I respect.

I have for many years not supported the murvile rag because it does a very poor job of representing this fine community. If you look at other like sized town papers in Morristown and Elizabethton's Star, they do a great job of sports coverage and stories about the people within the community. In the murvile rag they cut and paste most of their news and I would rather read about the little teams than NASCAR every day.

GovMan as a leader within the program you could make some announcements concerning proper behavior during games. It is sad we have to talk about this on a message board. See ya Friday.

Take Florida State for example. Their senior QB Chris Rix for example just isn't getting it done. Do you let him play and have him and the offense continue to be average or pull him and let a Sophomore or Freshman get some experience and see what they can do. I bet 9 out of 10 Vol fans are glad Fulmer went with the 2 young guys rather than the 6th year guy. That had to be a tough call and it had to be tough for Leak but it isn't about him, its about the team. If this is the same thing at Blount and possibly part of the problem what do you do? You get the 11 best on both sides of the ball and let them have at it. If the Senoirs and their parents think they should be on the field, then earn it.

Hey boyz!

Whew! Gary Stinnett...I knew that was you the whole time! We dated a couple of times, probably not very memorable for you. Why do you let uninformed people get you so riled up?

Like momma always said, "Just consider the source!" I have considered the source, it is the Daily Misprint! Everyone knows they are in my beloved red rebels back pocket, so it is no big deal!

Go with Marty Millsaps new paper "Blount Today!" Heck they even had a picture of one of my girlz Susan Finley in the last one. They also had a picture of one of my ex-boyfriends Steve Stout.

Let the naysayers say what they may! GovMan, I liked you better when I didn't know who you were. You made me melt one night at the Lakemont Drive-In!

Love you boyz!

Susies' dating page, where the women are mature and hot!! :D

Someone else has already mentioned this but has anyone considered the won/loss record of Wm Blounts opponents to date?And now they face 5-0 number one ranked maryville and have three days to prepare. I think Meadows is being judged too quickly and too harshly because of his previous success. There are usually always transition periods when new coaches come along and this is the first time he has not beaten those odds. I think Meadows has ability and character and this will only serve to make him a better coach in the long run.

Hey boyz!

I think I proved my point there Robbo when I said you were a rookie and you proved me correct by jumping on the bait and answering back!

Most of the veteran posters just take this ole girl with a grain of salt, and don't even bother replying. However, you jumped in with both feet! That is ok though because I like men who are easy!

The Billy Blunt stuff is much adieu about nothing! Who cares about John Brice, the Daily Misprint. All we know is the line is 46 this coming Friday night! I got that one straight from my bookie friend Joe Tipton. Not only does he sell hummers but he handicaps a few choice games around the region.

I am going to be eating some vc cupcakes Friday night! I hope no one gets hurt and the boyz play hard. Don't forget for you billy blunt fans...Suzette is still recruitin' the Walker kid from Blount.

Love you boyz!