What team in east TN,has the best D?

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

i think webb has the best D in knoxville maybe even in east tennessee. they have not aloud more than 100 yards rushing this whole season. they only gave up 43 yards from albert harris from AE and he is 1 of the best RBs in the state. courtney braswell from Baylor was held under 100 also. this defense is one of the reasons they are so good this year. they can go up agaisnt anybody.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Callie, get off bud you little girl. Cause I got his back, and you don't want any of WaCo :lol: JaCo!

825353139[/snapback]

Harsh, Waco Jaco, do you ever get out of the house by the way? Also, bud, there is no way I would want to meet you my man, from your intimidating posts you are either a tough ex-footballer or a punk with little man syndrome. either way, i am completely terrified. Also, I think McCallie's is better than good ole Maryville's. We'll see, but they held Central to 10 points. i doubt Maryville's D will be able to do that, especially with Gaston and Scott, but we'll see!

No man. We would just talk football and then I would have to school you in NCAA 2005 (me Tennessee, you whomever you choose). I don't have little man syndrome, but I could probably lineup and steamroll you simply because you have the word 'California' in your name.

I think McCallie may have the best argument right now for best defense, considering the caliber of teams they have played.

Edited by bud