HUNTINGDON/WESTVIEW GAME?

MB77

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the huntingdon/ westview game last nite and saw two fine football teams.every fan got their monies worth last nite. the differance that I saw, and it surprised me some, was the depth. In the middle of 3rd quarter huningdon was getting up slower and was taking some big hits from westview's defense. I think that westview opened some fans eyes last nite, most people was remembering a year ago. I am a westview fan and want to say that I am proud of the way the players and fans from both sides conducted themselves. First class all the way.

I was at the  huntingdon/ westview game last nite and saw two fine football teams.every fan got their monies worth last nite. the differance that I saw, and it surprised me some, was the depth. In the middle of 3rd quarter huningdon was getting up slower and was taking some big hits from westview's defense. I think that westview opened some fans eyes last nite, most people was remembering a year ago. I am a westview fan and want to say that I am proud of the way the players and fans from both sides conducted themselves. First class all the way.

825355439[/snapback]

I agree with what you said. conditioning played a big part in this game. the mustangs lost weathers and hampton for parts of this game due to cramps. all those blow outs early in the season hurt huntingdon. the biggest reason huntingdon lost came down to three trips inside martin's 20 and no points. two turnovers resulted in a 28 point turn around.

I agree with what you said. conditioning played a big part in this game. the mustangs lost weathers and hampton for parts of this game due to cramps. all those blow outs early in the season hurt huntingdon. the biggest reason huntingdon lost came down to three trips inside martin's 20 and no points. two turnovers resulted in a 28 point turn around.

825356192[/snapback]

Hmmm, it seems to me the biggest reason they lost is the failure to stop guy. 33 pts wins any game usually. I know 60 would be nice everytime but.....

Yea, Guy was pretty unstoppable Friday. No one could touch him if he got the ball. Both offenses played as well as expected by their coaches. Huntington probably overlooked westview a little in preparation for camden. im not sayin that they totally blew off the chargers, im just sayin that westview lost a lot of respect after last year's record. Right now, markei guy is probably the best RB in west tenn if not all of the state. on huntington's side, chris donald is the best rb ive seen other than markei guy and rafeal hill in a long time at their age.

Edited by CT2006