Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland

for quite a while now, white co and cookeville have been the class of district 7, but i think that will change or at least they will be challenged for that title. i think oakland's girls are very capable of unseating both of these teams as they have a very solid starting 5 including a transfer from shelbyville who i am told is a shooter through and through. although depth will be an issue. i think this group will be good enough to pull it off. ashley asberry broke her leg, during volleyball season but isnt anticipated to miss any games, she is such a warrior. also this a warning to all district 7 teams, watch out for sarah riddle, in the past she has gotten a rep of being soft and she is ready to shatter that theory this season. was told that she look pretty good in summer ball. GO PATS!

Edited by Oakland

Guest Oakland
If the two young, but talented guards continue to develop at Oakland as the season progresses, I`ll take Grandstaff`s bunch as a legitimate contender for the Region Title. They are not as talented as Columbia, but with seasoning as the season goes on, they could get them in a one shot deal to host on a Saturday night in March.

825411009[/snapback]

all indications are that davis and McCleary have both improved over the summer. from what i have heard, McCleary got considerably bigger, good thing because she needed to. as much as the guards are key for oakland's success, they have to have balance and have a strong inside game. if riddle plays like i think she can, i think that will happen

Oakland[/url]' date='Nov 1 2004 - 12:47 PM']for quite a while now, white co and cookeville have been the class of district 7, but i think that will change or at least they will be challenged for that title. i think oakland's girls are very capable of unseating both of these teams as they have a very solid starting 5 including a transfer from shelbyville who i am told is a shooter through and through. although depth will be an issue. i think this group will be good enough to pull it off. ashley asberry broke her leg, during volleyball season but isnt anticipated to miss any games, she is such a warrior. also this a warning to all district 7 teams, watch out for megan riddle, in the past she has gotten a rep of being soft and she is ready to shatter that theory this season. was told that she look pretty good in summer ball. GO PATS!

825410936[/snapback]

Just to let you know, this is Sarah Riddle, Megan's younger sister. Megan is at Belmont U in Nashville.

Guest Oakland
Just to let you know, this is Sarah Riddle, Megan's younger sister. Megan is at Belmont U in Nashville.

825411343[/snapback]

thanks for reminding me. i absolutely loved megan as a player and i have made that mistake continually, guess i need to get that into my head before the season starts

• 2 weeks later...
Riverdale is very good also as is Oakland. Cookville is down as is White Co. Should be alot of parody for this district. As far as Tabatha Amander from Shelbyville at Oakland, She is not eligible yet. She will probably get eligible but the case has not gone before the committee on eligibilty yet. when she is available, she will be the missing link for Oakland.

Riverdale is very good also  as is Oakland. Cookville is down as is White Co. Should be alot of parody for this district. As far as Tabatha Amander from Shelbyville at Oakland, She is not eligible yet. She will probably get eligible but the case has not gone before the committee on eligibilty yet. when she is available, she will be the missing link for Oakland.

825433936[/snapback]

I wouldn't say White Co. is down just yet. They have beaten Clarkrange{who won the state last year} in a scrimmage and a very good Smith Co. team. They lost to a powerful Jefferson co. team by 1 point. They have 3 starters back fro :):) m last year. I won't say they'll win the Dist., but I definitely wouldn't say they're down this year.

Guest Oakland
which one is the really tall one from oakland i know last name is riddle.....people got me confused now hah ..... 

nobody knows about siegel BUT they are twice the size of last year i know...dunno how that will play out guess we shalll see

825433882[/snapback]

the player that you are referring to is sarah riddle. dont feel bad hoolie i get the riddle sisters mixed up from time to time as well, although the other is in college. look for a big year from sarah as she has recommitted herself to shed this horrible rep she has among district 7 fans that say that she is soft