Campbell County vs. Sevier County

CCReciever08

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Clark Woods and Mitchell Tipton will keep the pressure on the Bear's qb all night long. They are the best pair of ends to play since the Cougars had the combo of Alex Longmire and Justun Heath, with Just Aldridge and Will Overton in the mix as well. The rest of the Cougar defense will add some pressure as well but the pass rush is where Woods and Tipton really have a chance to shine. I feel the Cougars will win and go into the Bearden game with a chance to make Cougar history. I can't wait to write those stories.

I think Clark Woods and Mitchell Tipton will keep the pressure on the Bear's qb all night long.  They are the best pair of ends to play since the Cougars had the combo of Alex Longmire and Justun Heath, with Just Aldridge and Will Overton in the mix as well.  The rest of the Cougar defense will add some pressure as well but the pass rush is where Woods and Tipton really have a chance to shine.  I feel the Cougars will win and go into the Bearden game with a chance to make Cougar history.  I can't wait to write those stories.

825360300[/snapback]

That is what we expect to do!

Does anyone know if Sevier County's O-line is big? If so, then I think the smaller CC D-line may have some troubles. Just look at Jeff Co. They were much bigger and much more physical and we all saw the outcome of that one. I think the CC D-Coordinator needs to stunt those linemen a lot more so they don't get blown off the ball in this one.

Friday night is looming large for the Cougars and I feel like there is an upset in the making. The Beards were physically dominated by Oak Ridge and that takes alot out of a team. Zac Pate is recovering from an injury and may or may not be running at 100%. The Cougar defense is as stron as I have ever seen it and the offense is picking up steam at a rapid pace. Road trips are always a highlight of footbell season for me and I hope this one will be really special. I look for the Cougars to win by at least a touchdown.

I'm afraid this is where CCHS makes their late season collapse. The defense is undersized and will not be able to compete with Sevier Coubty, Science Hill, or D-B. Chris Johnson is a one trick pony who will be injured probably by the end of this weeks game and no later than the bearden game. The little qb will get destroyed without his runningback to take the pressure off him.

Edited by GL2814

I'm afraid this is where CCHS makes their late season collapse.  The defense is undersized and will not be able to compete with Sevier Coubty, Science Hill, or D-B.  Chris Johnson is a one trick pony who will be injured probably by the end of this weeks game and no later than the bearden game.  The little qb will get destroyed without his runningback to take the pressure off him.

825361860[/snapback]

Hey GL, don't you think that CC has anybody else they can go to? I've watched them and they have a few more weapons than Johnson. That Allen kid at WR is pretty good. and I think their offensive line improves every week. And don't forget about that Summers boy at TE either. He can catch and block. Get your facts straight. This years team is only getting better.

Sevier Co is big and physical up front. It will take a fantastic effort of the smaller D-line of CC to penetrate the backfield. I look for it to be a physical ground game. Sevier will air it out, but it will be a battle in the trenches. CC just doesn't have enough to go with the running back. Sevier will win by 14 and CC will be in a dog fight for a play off spot for the rest of the season!