Webb vs. Mcallie

stockwell4

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb's QB is gone for the year. That only makes McCallie a bigger favorite. They would win anyway but without him, it is not as close

McCallie    31

Webb          7

825368961[/snapback]

What happened to Webb's QB? Did he get hurt? They still have good running backs from the stats I've seen. It will not be an easy game for either team. McCallie must be ready to play 4 quarters.

ok catholic doesnt circle webb?? your saying webb isnt the biggest game of their season who else would it be?? i mean bga is down father ryan is mediocore at best and there is no one else to even consider. o yea chucky doak??? north green???

825361237[/snapback]

Dude, Catholic doesn't circle anyone on their regular season schedule, I would presume. I think they only care about the playoffs. They have just rolled through their regular season schedule the past couple of years. The game Catholic has circled is the state championship, and I am pretty confident that they'll get there.

Edited by californiastars

Dude, Catholic doesn't circle anyone on their regular season schedule, I would presume. I think they only care about the playoffs. They have just rolled through their regular season schedule the past couple of years. The game Catholic has circled is the state championship, and I am pretty confident that they'll get there.

825369958[/snapback]

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! WHAT TEAM DOES THAT? IF YOU ANYTHING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...OR ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON IS ALWAYS THE NEXT.

RULE 1: DEONT LOOK AHEAD

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! WHAT TEAM DOES THAT? IF YOU ANYTHING ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL...OR ANY LEVEL OF FOOTBALL YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON IS ALWAYS THE NEXT.

RULE 1: DEONT LOOK AHEAD

825369976[/snapback]

I agree, if you lookk ahead you may not know where you are. The most important game is the one you are getting ready to play. Webb has not "rolled through the season" on anyone in the last few years. Not since Pennington and friends.

It's difficult to handicap a team that beat Baylor although Baylor was without their offense (courtney braswell). And then Baylor beats MSU with the help of 8 MUS tunovers. I think Webb gives McCallie a good game. Then again, it could be a blow out. I think coacht needs to set up a Las Vegas bookie so we can all put our money where our mouths are.

ok catholic doesnt circle webb?? your saying webb isnt the biggest game of their season who else would it be?? i mean bga is down father ryan is mediocore at best and there is no one else to even consider. o yea chucky doak??? north green???

825361237[/snapback]

you are absolutely correct tcly, this idiot has no idea what he is talking about and if he is going to say things like that and things like "Catholic circles the State championship" then he just needs to keep his mouth shut.