Houston vs Germantown 2004

DoubleJJ199

Now that the Houston Mustangs have proved the city of Memphis wrong by beating a Bolton team that they were told could not be beaten, Whats Next. Beating a team known as the Red Devils who they haven't beaten in 4 years. I think So. Germantown and Houston are pretty evenly matched this year with a FEW EXCEPTIONS. All i can say is that this will be another barn burner in Germantown friday night as the Devils will drive five minutes to Mustang field. I have an idea who will come out victorous in this exciting game.

GO MUSTANGS

Give some feedback

What an underrated football team

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt that the hyped up Houston defense is going to show up yet again on Friday night against Germantown. It should be a good game, but if Houston's offense can get it together, and their offensive line starts moving people like they have been for only half of a game, then there is no doubt who the winner will be.

PS This Houston team is very quick and very underrated, look for them in the playoffs.

One correction for the original poster--the last time Houston beat Germantown was the 2001 season, thus only three years ago and not four. :lol:

BOW DOWN PONIES!

Series to date (starting with the first junior class at Houston High School in 1991-1992):

YEAR WINNER

`91---------GERMANTOWN

`92--------GERMANTOWN

`93--------(W)HOSTON

`94---------GERMANTOWN

`95--------GERMANTOWN

`96---------GERMANTOWN

`97--------GERMANTOWN

`98---------GERMANTOWN (Regular season)

`98--------(W)HOSTON (PLAYOFFS 3RD ROUND)

`99---------GERMANTOWN

`00--------GERMANTOWN

`01---------(W)HOSTON (Regular season)

`01--------(W)HOSTON (PLAYOFFS 3RD ROUND)

`02---------GERMANTOWN

`03--------GERMANTOWN

To date the teams have played 15 times.

Germantown leads the "Battle of the Zip Codes" 11-4.

Come watch the Red Devils try to expand that overall lead this Friday night at HHS.

I don't think you own anything. I guess the series stands at 11-5 in favor of Germantown, the name of the city where your high school's located. Don't even try to act like you b****ed slapped us on Friday night--you won by a measly point off an awesome kick--that's it! Don't forget who won state last year when I was a senior---can you remind me of the last time Houston won state....oh yea, that's right, they haven't.

Shut up Gtown Grad. We are tired of hearing your crap. That game had some awful calls favoring Germantown but Houston was able to rally off of them. This Houston team is awesome and every week we plan on LEAVING IT ALL ON THE FIELD. We have a love for each other and the game of football. WE love doing what we do best...having fun.

GO MUSTANGS