E. Tennesssee Super Players

Rebel Nation

Yep, it must s*ck to have Mr. Shriverdecker on your team ;) He's gonna be one heck of a prospect for some university one day. Do you have any idea if anyone is looking at him now? I know it's early in his career...

Heck man, ya'll are gonna win out. Science Hil is the only one I'd even sweat a little. Ya'll should stomp the purple bears and the rest are patsy's. Good luck to ya bud!! We'll see you in the Boro....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it must s*ck to have Mr. Shriverdecker on your team ;)  He's gonna be one heck of a prospect for some university one day.  Do you have any idea if anyone is looking at him now? I know it's early in his career...

Heck man, ya'll are gonna win out.  Science Hil is the only one I'd even sweat a little.  Ya'll should stomp the purple bears and the rest are patsy's.  Good luck to ya bud!!  We'll see you in the Boro....

825359209[/snapback]

I havent heard of anyone looking at him yet, but i'm sure once the all-conference/region/state teams come out and he's on a few of them, his name will start catching some notices. I'm not familiar with the new coaching staff to know how involved they are with the recruiting process and getting the players' names out there, but with a little help from the coaches in the recruiting process, he'll have offer upon offer. I'd like to see him put on about 20 lbs by the time senior year roles around too, a lean 200 pounder with great speed looks a lot more attractive than a 175 lb scat back.

Yep, it must s*ck to have Mr. Shriverdecker on your team ;)  He's gonna be one heck of a prospect for some university one day.  Do you have any idea if anyone is looking at him now? I know it's early in his career...

Heck man, ya'll are gonna win out.  Science Hil is the only one I'd even sweat a little.  Ya'll should stomp the purple bears and the rest are patsy's.  Good luck to ya bud!!  We'll see you in the Boro....

825359209[/snapback]

I don`t think that Chris is recieving many letters at this point, I would imagine that now there is alot of interest. Since this is his first year starting, he was a rather unknown player at the beginning of the season(execpt for those who read about him on coacht) Its going to be crazy for him the next two years though.The Carson Newman coaches I saw at the game friday night were pretty excited about him, and I`m sure colleges will start sending people out to look at him soon, if they haven`t already. I heard that our punter Micheal Cox took an official visit the other day, and that there is a good amount of intrest in him from some schools. The other college prospects for Jeff Co are LB Daniel Green, WR Shane Acuff, DT Jason Yeary, DT Scott Hopkins, DE Billy Luther, and OLB Justin Blair. I don`t think any of them are going to D1 school, but they do have a chance to go to schools like Carson Newman, Tusculum,Maryville College, UTC, etc.

ryan walker RB from webb is highly interested in MTSU Memphis and Marshall

he will probably end up going to marshall or mtsu

also phillip mitchell from webb dl/ol is a genious and is looking at a scholorship offer from harvard and furman he is more interested in furman though

825359438[/snapback]

Thanks JC for the insight.

Iloveyou111, are the schools interested in them though? I'm interested in playing QB for Southern Cal, but that don't mean much to them.

ryan walker RB from webb is highly interested in MTSU Memphis and Marshall

he will probably end up going to marshall or mtsu

also phillip mitchell from webb dl/ol is a genious and is looking at a scholorship offer from harvard and furman he is more interested in furman though

825359438[/snapback]

Um..someone told me not too long ago that Walker was really interested in memphis and that he didn't want to go all the way up to Marshall...I guess there has been some change, maybe??? I knew Mitchell had an offer,but has Walker?

• 2 weeks later...