Williamson County "Power Poll"

BigDogDaddy

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Wes, year in and year out I would normally not attempt to disagree with your opinion about BA; however - I have seen them play twice this year and I must respectfully disagree.

I truly feel Franklin would beat BA this year - our front seven is very strong and the DB's are coming along. Our running attack is as good as anyones in the midstate, and now that Mikrut has a few games under his belt, look for the passing attack to put up strong numbers in the second half.

The kicking game is heavily favored to the Rebels, and we all know how important field position is.

My ranking

Franklin

Brentwood

BA

Centennial

Ravenwood

Page

Fairview

BGA

Independence

Wes, I would have to agree with faninthestand on this one. You have to win games on the field, not by reputation or "potential". BA clearly has the most talent of the three teams, but that doesn't always win the game.

I think if BA showed up and played the way they did against CBHS or McCallie, either Franklin or Brentwood would give them a tussle...perhaps win. If they actually show up and play 100%, they beat either team fairly handily.

Again, unfortunately, we never get to find out. I just hope the Eagles start playing a lot better starting this week.

Edited by itzme