Huntingdon vs. Milan

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a loss tonight Milan might be looking at a 5-5 record this year. What a turn around.

The purple people eaters from Milan are being eaten this year. Like some of the Milan fans have said. Better take advantage of this while you can.. They will reload.

The only Bulldog that I like is the English Bulldog at my house. I sure am glad that she is not PURPLE.

Kinda feel unsecure going to Milan tonight... with all the crime and all ( car burglaries and broken windows). kinda wish this game was played in Huntingdon. I just dont think we have the competitive edge...........  B)  :rolleyes:  :unsure:  :lol:

825372248[/snapback]

I don't think we can say anything about any place considering what's happened recently in Carroll County.

If true I really can't see the strategy behind it. Maybe in the slot to get a running start coming down the line? Your best playmaker needs to have the ball in his hands on 60-70% of the snaps. Can he get those at wideout? I could only possibly see this happening because he is indeed hurt. One thing is for sure Milans success or failure will be riding squarely on Mr. Daylan Walkers shoulders tonight just as Westviews was on Markei Guy's. JMO

If true I really can't see the strategy behind it. Maybe in the slot to get a running start coming down the line? Your best playmaker needs to have the ball in his hands on 60-70% of the snaps. Can he get those at wideout? I could only possibly see this happening because he is indeed hurt. One thing is for sure Milans success or failure will be riding squarely on Mr. Daylan Walkers shoulders tonight just as Westviews was on Markei Guy's. JMO

825372417[/snapback]

Milan's Oline is going to have to step it up from what I"ve seen. If that happens, Milan can win this football game. Someone for Milan has got to step up besides Daylan. I just don't know who that's gonna be.