Who are the best 2A teams?

CT2006

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to say that my boys from Ashland City need a little pub. I am going to go ahead and say theses boys are for real, after back to back years in the playoffs with first round losses i think these guys are ready to make a little run in the second season. With a win a Lewis County this past friday I think its going to make these boys believe they can play with anyone in 2A right now because I have seen a couple of the so called powerhouse teams in 2A out west and its a toss up right now who is coming out of those teams. So lets go ahead and keep them low key right now but I have seen a few teams in person and I dont know if anyone in 2A wants to see these boys right now.

Tyner is garbage.  They will lose to Lipscomb, they have to much speed for tthem.  It will be Lipscomb vs Huntington/milan/ Westview

825378582[/snapback]

i will add camden to that list. camden could do like huntingdon did last year. come back and redeem themselves from an earlier season loss. and i think camden can compete with milan huntingdon and westview.

i will add camden to that list. camden could do like huntingdon did last year. come back and redeem themselves from an earlier season loss. and i think camden can compete with milan huntingdon and westview.

825378587[/snapback]

I agree westTN...out of those three Camden has the most balanced offense so playing teams that are good against the run Camden can pass and visa versa...if their defense can tighten up against the run they can definitely give those three teams a "run" for their money...then they will be a true contender for the the title. thumb