Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Now that we know the teams let's get a poll going and we'll get another one when we have the final two teams. Can anybody tell that I'm excited about the playoffs. The thing that stinks though is that I have class tomorrow at 1:00 and I believe the St. Louis game starts at 12:00. I might be getting on the internet through my phone quite a bit during that class. :D :justwrestle:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Now that we know the teams let's get a poll going and we'll get another one when we have the final two teams. Can anybody tell that I'm excited about the playoffs. The thing that stinks though is that I have class tomorrow at 1:00 and I believe the St. Louis game starts at 12:00. I might be getting on the internet through my phone quite a bit during that class. :D :justwrestle:

825367545[/snapback]

whoever it is, i bet that the world series champ will come from the national league. but with me being the biased braves fan i am, naturally i have to pick the braves thumb

Now that we know the teams let's get a poll going and we'll get another one when we have the final two teams. Can anybody tell that I'm excited about the playoffs. The thing that stinks though is that I have class tomorrow at 1:00 and I believe the St. Louis game starts at 12:00. I might be getting on the internet through my phone quite a bit during that class. :lol::wacko:

825367545[/snapback]

This is where you skip class altogether. :D

Wow! Furcal used a bat to cast out some frustrations yesterday and even up the series at 1. I thought the Braves had run themselves out of the possibility of winning that game...but, the little convict had something to say about that. I'm kidding Braves fans.

How 'bout them Cardinals! Matheny, Renteria & Sanders came to play as well as the best bullpen in the game. Dodgers played longball and the Cardinals played smallball. Good teams find ways to win. The key for the Cardinals is keeping Gagne out the game in a save situation and they've done that so far.

Guest Oakland
Wow!  Furcal used a bat to cast out some frustrations yesterday and even up the series at 1.  I thought the Braves had run themselves out of the possibility of winning that game...but, the little convict had something to say about that.  I'm kidding Braves fans.

How 'bout them Cardinals!  Matheny, Renteria & Sanders came to play as well as the best bullpen in the game.  Dodgers played longball and the Cardinals played smallball.  Good teams find ways to win.  The key for the Cardinals is keeping Gagne out the game in a save situation and they've done that so far.

825372649[/snapback]

im trying to figure out where all the braves fans went, there was a ton of them at the beginning of the season but they have disappeared. anyways, it took the braves a lil while to get started, but at least they did. have to give big kudos to braves bullpen of stepping it up big time after hampton went out with an injury. big swing game tommorrow, but i think thomson will get this one and put the braves up 2-1

Guest Oakland
Houston will win the series, dont worry.  B)

825372719[/snapback]

and your team is who?!?!? oh yeah your one of those folks who said atlanta wouldnt be in the playoffs :unsure:

Guest Oakland
With three words guys!

The old curse dies!!

RED SOX WIN!!!

rSquared---a Reds/Red Sox fan

Oakland I coulda liked you BEFORE I read this thread!  Braves Fan BAAAA-d!  :angry:

---rSquared  :D

825374546[/snapback]

i was born in middle tn, and almost everybody is middle tn is a braves fan so i didnt think it was much of a choice

Guess you were quite happy with today's win, oakland? If you promise not to ride me too hard over it, I'll admit that I found myself rooting for a Braves comeback today! Guess I'll pull for them at least into the series (I'm definitely NOT an Astros or Cardinals fan!) and if the Red Sox don't make it past the Skankees, then I just might root for Bobby's team all the way!

So, Go Braves! Did I just say that? :rolleyes:

---rSquared