Antioch@Cookeville

cav43

we scored yalls only touchdown tyler boy, 7 turnovers and you will get beat every time. yall are clowns yall could only get 10 points out of 7 turnovers. we shot ourselves. good luck on the rest of your season though, i dont have time to argue wit you. antioch has to much speed.  ;)

825369328[/snapback]

Columbia central get over yourself, and with our defense obviously 10 points is all we needed. As for the game, this will be a great one i can't wait.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia Central showed that Cookeville can defend. they have a solid secondary and great set of linebackers, ends. they will be fine. Antioch is quick year in and year out. Last time Cookeville beat them it was 6-0 in the huge storm and after only 2 quarters, but it will be a good one always is. last time antioch made the trip to Cookeville there was a mysterious fog over the field at like 3 in the afternoon. Can't wait should be a game to watch.

Coach Joslin is doing a fantastic job and seems to really motivate his guys especially in big games. He did the same at Gallatin. However, Antioch is probably a little ticked and will prove they are good even without Coker. Antioch by 13.

98.9 Radio show reported last week that Coker has a partial tear in his hamstring and could possibly be out a minimum of four weeks. Anybody have an update?

Even if Coker comes back there is no way he'll be 100%. A partial tear is not good for his comeback this year. He might try it but I cant see him being much of a factor. I look for Cookeville to stack the line & dare the Bears to throw it. Dont let Preston Brown beat you, make the QB beat you with his arm. I am going with the upset. Low scoring affair Gallatin style.

Cookeville 10

Antioch 7

PS : Congrats to Coach Peden on his first child.

From what I can tell Gallatin must be a good tackling team, that is what helped them against the run. Antioch is not effective passing. Cookeville will need to mirror what Gallatin did & they will be successful. Antioch is an easy team to get rattled. Not a whole lot of discipline when the going gets tough. Take the fight to them & get them on their heels & you'll be fine. Dont let them get the early momentun, if they do it could get ugly. Good Luck!