Ooltewah wins: 33-0

Soddy wins: 30-7

Farragut wins: 6-0

Against Bradley:

Oak Ridge wins: 70-0

Ooltewah wins: 41-0

Soddy wins: 58-0

Farragut wins: 47-21

When you look at this Farragut will likely have a difficult time in their last three games.  It appears the other three could all beat each other, but the advantage goes to Oak Ridge, followed closely by Ooltewah.  Soddy will take care of their game against Farragut, but if this holds up will probably have trouble with Ooltewah and Oak Ridge.  In the end Oak Ridge is most likely the strongest team in this region and beats Ooltewah at home.

825380599[/snapback]

Good Post :ph34r:

Going by those stats it seems that Oak Ridge has the advantage...although I believe the scores from the Bradley game shouldn't be in there...don't know about the other teams, but I know Gatewood is not one to run up the scoreboard but I am sure Ooltewah could have done so. Anyway..even though OR is probably the likely pick I am going to have to go with the Owls. The Ooltewah-SD game will be decided tomorrow @ the nest...and I for one CANT WAIT!! It should be a great game, but I think the Owls will come out on top by 2..maybe 3 touchdowns. Contrary to previous posts back in page 2 or 3..Ooltewah is not at all a one dimensional team. No doubt Caldwell is amazing..but we also have a great passing game as well...like someone mentioned earlier, it is just something we haven't had to use b/c of the awesome running game. And without Dewayne..there would still be Williams and Hydas, who are also great backs. And of course they have an awesome defense!! So like I said I am gonna pick the Owls to come out on top overall...partly b/c I am an Ooltewah faithful, but also because I honestly believe that Ooltewah can take Soddy and OR. I keep remembering 2 years ago at Oak Ridge...when Ooltewah was supossed to lose to Oak Ridge, but somehow came out on top!! Hopefully we can do it again! GO BIG RED!!!

We never did get an explanation on why the OR fan is so upset....prob made the story up!

825380530[/snapback]

I'm not sure what upset the OR fan but I do have a question about something that did happen last year. During the game, four or five kids from Ooltewah came over to the OR side and began cheering against the Owls. Anybody know why they turned on their own school?

dont you go and say ALL, i dont go and bring up ooltewah and other threads, i respond to what other people say, a lot of times other people bring ooltewah up and say yeah when we play ooltewah blah blah blah, so i feel like i have a right to respond to that, you dont have to worry about what ooltweah people have to say, if you think they are cocky let them fall flat on their face when they lose again, theres plenty of cocky soddy daisy people to who are always askin to be ranked high in the polls, its ok to be cocky when you are 6-0, its not that big a deal, its high school football and the kids just wnat to have fun so let them and get off their backs

825368063[/snapback]

Grow up! :) Are you even out of School yet? I've seen you on threads that have nothing to do with Ooltewah. :lol: Again, Has your school ever won a State Champiopnship in anything? :) At least Chatt Central has an history of past glory. You just have a big mouth and hop on other threads that have nothing to do with Ooltewah football.

Your mouth must be as big as the eye on your Green Cartoon figure. thumb

Grow up!  :)  Are you even out of School yet?  I've seen you on threads that have nothing to do with Ooltewah:lol:  Again, Has your school ever won a State Champiopnship in anything?  :)  At least Chatt Central has an history of past glory.  You just have a big mouth and hop on other threads that have nothing to do with Ooltewah football.

Your mouth must be as big as the eye on your Green Cartoon figure.  thumb

825383023[/snapback]

yes i do post on other threads, threads that i am interested in...but i do not go into other threads and bring up ooltewah, if ooltewah is brought up in the discussion then i respond, im sorry that you are some big chattanooga central fan or soemthing and think they own our school in every sport but its just not true, that was way in the past....since when can someone not post on a thread thats not about their team, your team isn't on this thread so stop talking

Oakridge takes the crown, most of the Chattanooga area football teams are overratted.

825382292[/snapback]

I wouldn't say that, in the last 5 years they had 3 State Champs come out of there in one year. Ooltewah wasn't one of them!

They have better coverage from there locale news stations on Friday night. They have at least two stations that cover nothing but HS football for an entire 30 min.

yes i do post on other threads, threads that i am interested in...but i do not go into other threads and bring up ooltewah, if ooltewah is brought up in the discussion then i respond, im sorry that you are some big chattanooga central fan or soemthing and think they own our school in every sport but its just not true, that was way in the past....since when can someone not post on a thread thats not about their team, your team isn't on this thread so stop talking

825383029[/snapback]

True, Farragut isn't on this post but Should be!

I brought up Central to get your goat. Looks like it worked. When We lived there from 95-98 Brown Middle owned the other middle schools in Football, Basketball and other sports. Fortunately for the Owls alot of their players moved away, or went to Tyner. These kids became Stars for other programs.

Why, Does your folks hate Ryan Wilkes so BAD?

brown dominated during those times because their athletes were so much bigger, but everyone caught up in high school and it evened out, haha i really dont even care about it all it was middle school, no big deal to me, and i just like arguing on here for the fun of it, i dont take anything on here for a grain of salt so you didn't really get my goat i just like to have fun.....and yeah farragut should be on this thread after their huge win over heritage by a total of 1 point...man they are good

Edited by mnewballer21