Ooltewah, Oak Ridge, or Soddy?

owlsfan10

brown dominated during those times because their athletes were so much bigger, but everyone caught up in high school and it evened out, haha i really dont even care about it all it was middle school, no big deal to me, and i just like arguing on here for the fun of it, i dont take anything on here for a grain of salt so you didn't really get my goat i just like to have fun.....and yeah farragut should be on this thread after their huge win over heritage by a total of 1 point...man they are good

825383050[/snapback]

YOU WIN! Same here, but they did have some great athletes move or go to other schools.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 are great teams.....theres no question about it.

If I was a bettin man I would say that its probably gonna be Oak Ridge.

But there is a possibility for anyone to win it.

Gonna come out in the next 3 weeks.

Im takin SD tonight over the Owls

Almost forgot about Farragut there is another possibilty.

Edited by MC-WarriorsFan

Brown dominated in middle school?? not even close... I was at OMS from '96-'99 and we never lost a single game in middle school football.

Only school that ever even gave the Owls a good game was Hunter(and then Dalewood in 8th grade. But yeah were all just on here for a laugh....

Farragut is having a great season and if they keep getting better at this rate and with the athletes already at their school in EVERY other sport they should be awesome in no time at all.

Brown dominated in middle school?? not even close... I was at OMS from '96-'99 and we never lost a single game in middle school football.

Only school that ever even gave the Owls a good game was Hunter(and then Dalewood in 8th grade. But yeah were all just on here for a laugh....

Farragut is having a great season and if they keep getting better at this rate and with the athletes already at their school in EVERY other sport they should be awesome in no time at all.

825383110[/snapback]

Delmonte Bolden 8th grade year at Brown, I think 1999. They went undefeated and beat everyone by an average of 21 points a game. Look it up. I think they beat Hunter 40 something. The samething happened in Basket ball with Bolden and Big Ryan.

Edited by rigger101

that was 2000, the year i left at hunter, and yes they did dominate everything this year, they were like a high school team in comparison to the rest of the teams around haha, but its alright we got our revenge in basketball on merriman and his boys this last year beating them 2 out of 3 including that buzzer beater in the district semis.....but yeah they were crazy good, and HUGE, in middle school

Edited by mnewballer21

yeah I was gonna say... demonte was at least like 2 years behind me... maybe my last year of middle school was '98??

825383190[/snapback]

Don't feel bad fella's wait until U hit your 40's. I had to go up stairs and get my son's scrap book to make sure I was telling the facts.

Good Job Owls. Watch out for the pit. Cats can get mean in thier back yard.

Don't feel bad fella's wait until U hit your 40's.  I had to go up stairs and get my son's scrap book to make sure I was telling the facts.

Good Job Owls.  Watch out for the pit.  Cats can get mean in thier back yard.

825383864[/snapback]

The owls have been there ,done that! Ooltewah does not fear the pit. The owls will be focused , OR better be ready to go to war. :ph34r:

Ooltewah is the best of these teams. They are the most complete team on both sides of the ball. There secondary may have a few questions but aginst soddy they bent but didnt break. and they can throw the ball if they have to and i guess everyone knows there excellent running the ball and stopping the run. They have to be the favorite out of soddy oak ridge and farragut. Edited by redandwhiteforever