Best Team

Parkdog3412

What team is the most dominate that you ever saw or had the privilage to play against????

I would have to unfourtunatly have to go with the Red Bank state championship team of 2000. That team could just flat out play. They only had about 1 close game all year. The rest.....like us.......were just pushed aside on their journey to the state championship!

Let me know what you guys think

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what year but it was between 95 and 96 cleveland blue raiders, i went to smyrna to watch them beat the bulldogs and advance to the championship game for the second or third straight year in a row. also they had the best tailback i ever saw in stephon woods and smyrna had larry daniels the great athletic qb. it was a great game but cleveland pulled it out.

What team is the most dominate that you ever saw or had the privilage to play against????

I would have to unfourtunatly have to go with the Red Bank state championship team of 2000.  That team could just flat out play.  They only had about 1 close game all year.  The rest.....like us.......were just pushed aside on their journey to the state championship!

Let me know what you guys think

825368926[/snapback]

No doubt about it, the best ever even in the snow Riverdale was no match,

what a team with Riggs and company.