District 7A

7ABasketball

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Meador's free throw's will improve...but I don't think you can count on the summer...thats just learning from my view point...but I Clay having a bunch of jr's...they seem a lil young...this is my pre season picks...

#1 Picket Co...I dont wanna go against my boys at RBS but I pick'em as I see'em...

#2 RBS- I'm going by Meador and Heady taking the team and hoping they will feel the spots

#3 Clay - seem young to me...w/ 4 jr starters...i'll pick'em to win it next year...

#4 Clarkrange- I don't know anything about this team...but i'm sure they will be able to beat Monterey and HS...

#5 HS-  I think they will beat monterey this year...

#6 Monterey...Could be a close one w/ HS...

825402120[/snapback]

I agree with your top four however i will go on record to say that RBS will be #4 based on what i have seen, the White kid will have to improve a bunch, he can't go left at all and any good coach is going to take the right side away from him, and if Clarkrange is all seniors then they will also be very tough!

I define a young team w/ more than one senior...that's the way I look at it...Dexter White i'm sure...hoping anyway will improve...it was just the summer and thats a learning experience so you can go by that and again you can't...I'm going w/ RBS 2nd because of Heady and Meador...i'm saying they will be the one's to win the games w/ some help of the other players...but if they don't play like I think they will...they'll be fourth...

I define a young team w/ more than one senior...that's the way I look at it...Dexter White i'm sure...hoping anyway will improve...it was just the summer and thats a learning experience so you can go by that and again you can't...I'm going w/ RBS 2nd because of Heady and Meador...i'm saying they will be the one's to win the games w/ some help of the other players...but if they don't play like I think they will...they'll be fourth...

825404165[/snapback]

I definately agree, summer camp means nothing more than getting a look at the team and what each individual needs to work on and kids can improve if they apply theirselves thats for sure. If RBS finishes #2 then i hope its to Clay Co.! lol thumb

825404165[/snapback]

I agree with young team that makes sense, sometimes juniors are ready and sometimes not, and summertime is a time to work on things and look at different people in different situations, it's almost here practice starts monday,

Now you know thats not going to happen,to daddys boy.

825404987[/snapback]

shew...that's harsh...lol...but other than that I really ain't got no comment about it...cuz I don't know what goes on w/ the basketball coaches as far as that goes...but that's harsh and halarious...and yes...he needs to improve a 110% ...if not...bench him...