Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, knoxsoddy, i just watched the CSS tape of the game.  the ball was NOT kicked on the FG block.  they even talked about that on the broadcast.  McDade blocked the kick, a soddy daisy player picked it up, his helmet was knocked off, gary ibarguen stripped it from him, landsen picked it up and ran it in.....it only touched hands and the ground.  go watch the film....

Secondly, good post hotsauce.  Of course I expected a good one from you.

And OwlsBaseball, I did not see myself on SOS, BUT they did talk about me A  LOT!  Did you hear them talking about the REFS from several years ago?  Oh yeah, that was all about me and newballer!

825384582[/snapback]

Grad, No offense, but your as blind as the officials.

From the tape and I qoute....

"That ball was kicked I think" (when it happened)

"I thought this ball was kicked in the scramble" (on the replay)

which it was. And thats not all, our center was also jumped on, which is a personal foul.

It pretty sad the officials decided this game and not the players.

Edited by Knoxsoddyboy

ok quit complaining, you are just a sore loser, you talked the whole week about how ooltewah will come out with more excuses than anyone and all this bunch of crap and you have done nothing except blame the game on everything other than the fact that there was a good team on the opposite side of the field than you, face it, ooltewah won the game fair and square and you didn't, the officials didn't decide anything now get over it....if you hadn't have let the field goal get blocked you wouldn't have had to worry about any of this

ok first Grad i am kinda upset that u said that the old refs was all u and newballer.. haha come on man give me a shout out too newballer was not a ref until we were gone.. but he was a good one so i gotta give him his props also... anyways soddy didnt score on their first drive they scored on their 2nd one... they did score on their first drive of the 2nd half though!! anyways GO OWLS!!!

Grad, No offense, but your as blind as the officials.

From the tape and I qoute....

"That ball was kicked I think" (when it happened)

"I thought this ball was kicked in the scramble" (on the replay)

which it was. And thats not all, our center was also jumped on, which is a personal foul.

It pretty sad the officials decided this game and not the players.

825385274[/snapback]

I just watch the tape again, myself. Your are right, JR said " I think it was kicked", but watch it again the ball was not kicked. On their replay it is very plain the ball was not kicked. McDade jumped the guard center gap, watch the replay from behind the kicker. Your center, I think you might know who he is, took the guy on his right which made the gap even larger. Players making big plays won this game not the refs. You guys better get over it and start thinking about Faragut. thumb

Good game to both teams, Best high school football game I have ever seen. I also believe Soddy appeared to be the better team, but Ooltewah made hardly no mistakes at all, and the few that Soddy made Ooltewah capitalized. The center on the blocked kick did get knocked down then the guy who blocked it came over top of him but congradulations to both teams and i hope we come out 1st and 2nd in the region and Ooltewah or Soddy Daisy bring a state championship trophy home to Chatt-town thumb

Ok morons...LoL..j/k

Soddy DID NOT score on their first posession...they punted. We'll have the drive summary on the web site by tomorrow.

Secondly, the ball was CLEARLY NOT kicked on the blocked field goal...KnoxSoddy, be a man and just own up to the loss. I can't believe you actually said the refs decided this game. Any competitive "good" athlete would never say that. You got beat bottom line. I agree that the refs were terrible, but they were terrible both ways. If you watch the CSS tape, JR actually said it "might" have been kicked, but after a million replays from different angles, he said, "No, it never was." Give me a break man....don't say I'm blind when the tape proves it...what tape were you watching?

And my bad ballintrain! You were the man as a ref! You prob had the most spirit and excitement as any of us!

Here's the drive summary:

Drive Started Drive Ended Consumed

Team Qtr Spot Time Obtained Spot Time How Lost Pl-Yds TOP

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TROJANS 1st S26 10:18 Punt S28 08:40 Punt 3-2 01:38

TROJANS 1st S27 06:53 Punt O00 03:13 *TOUCHDOWN 7-73 03:40#

TROJANS 1st O15 00:19 Fumble O27 11:28 *FIELD GOAL 4--12 00:51#

TROJANS 2nd S25 08:46 Punt S23 07:41 Punt 3--2 01:05

TROJANS 2nd S23 05:37 Punt O12 00:33 Missed FG 10-65 05:04#

TROJANS 2nd S21 00:12 Kickoff S20 12:00 End of half 1--1 00:12

TROJANS 3rd S01 12:00 Kickoff O00 08:17 *TOUCHDOWN 7-99 03:43

TROJANS 3rd S33 07:55 Kickoff O12 04:14 Missed FG 7-55 03:41#

TROJANS 3rd S20 04:14 Kickoff S27 03:33 Fumble 2-7 00:41

TROJANS 3rd S12 01:38 Interception S34 11:39 Punt 4-22 01:59

TROJANS 4th S36 05:52 Downs S45 02:23 Interception 8-9 03:29

OWLS 1st O20 12:00 Kickoff O28 10:18 Punt 3-8 01:42

OWLS 1st O23 08:40 Punt O32 06:53 Punt 3-9 01:47

OWLS 1st O01 03:13 Kickoff O15 00:19 Fumble 5-14 02:54

OWLS 2nd O28 11:28 Kickoff O27 08:46 Punt 3--1 02:42

OWLS 2nd O34 07:41 Punt O26 05:37 Punt 3--8 02:04

OWLS 2nd O20 00:33 Missed FG S00 00:12 *TOUCHDOWN 2-80 00:21

OWLS 3rd O13 08:17 Kickoff S00 07:55 *TOUCHDOWN 1-87 00:22

OWLS 3rd O40 04:14 Missed FG O40 04:14 *TOUCHDOWN 0-0 00:00

OWLS 3rd S27 03:33 Fumble S23 01:38 Interception 4-4 01:55

OWLS 4th O27 11:39 Punt S36 05:52 Downs 11-37 05:47

OWLS 4th O23 02:23 Interception O15 00:00 End of half 4--8 02:23

Good game to both teams, Best high school football game I have ever seen. I also believe Soddy appeared to be the better team, but Ooltewah made hardly no mistakes at all, and the few that Soddy made Ooltewah capitalized. The center on the blocked kick did get knocked down then the guy who blocked it came over top of him but congradulations to both teams and i hope we come out 1st and 2nd in the region and Ooltewah or Soddy Daisy bring a state championship trophy home to Chatt-town thumb

825385421[/snapback]

The center was not knocked down either. Watch the tape. Quit looking for someone to blame.