Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, knoxsoddy, i just watched the CSS tape of the game. the ball was NOT kicked on the FG block. they even talked about that on the broadcast. McDade blocked the kick, a soddy daisy player picked it up, his helmet was knocked off, gary ibarguen stripped it from him, landsen picked it up and ran it in.....it only touched hands and the ground. go watch the film....

Secondly, good post hotsauce. Of course I expected a good one from you.

And OwlsBaseball, I did not see myself on SOS, BUT they did talk about me A LOT! Did you hear them talking about the REFS from several years ago? Oh yeah, that was all about me and newballer!

I have no desire to get on here and argue about the officials BUT I will say that is was flat out bad. Ooltewah may have had more penalties but Soddy got stuck at the worst times. That's were the "Home Cooking" line comes from.

Oh, one more thing, do you know what it means when there is a blocked field goal and a player KICKS the ball after a fumble? Dead ball. Not 6 points. Go watch the film.....

Congrats on the win...

825384424[/snapback]

Knoxsoddy ,please stop crying......for your information,the head referee is from soddy daisy! :P

Don't worry about it man...ya'll played well enough to win. I was very impressed. Prior to the game I thought soddy was overrated just because ya'll are Soddy...but I was wrong! I'd hate to have to play you guys again, and I think we can both beat Oak Ridge! I'd love for Chatt-town to get to host TWO 5A playoff games this year! It was a great showdown that could have gone either way. If both teams cut down on penalties, they'll be very tough in the post season!