Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

something that i thought was cool today was when i looked at the paper and saw that the ooltewah and soddy game got way more publicity than the mccallie and baylor game haha that is awesome to see a game where 2 public schools put the mccallie and baylor game in the back seat i never thought i would see the day when this happened... it is awesome and everyone should seriously just savor the moment!!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually if you knew who i was someone would tell you that the coaches told me last season that i was the best defensive player on the team....one coach even telling me that i was the best he's seen in 30 years at a certain defense..and thats not bragging, that is straight words from coaches mouths during practice...so obviously you dont know who i am, i never knew anyone to call me toast, thats a new one on me

825382897[/snapback]

If I'm not mistaken, your name was mentioned in many defensive categories last year...

Anyway, people are running around at Ooltewah already. Field looks great. News vans and Comcast are there as well. Looking forward to an awesome football game.

have you ever been stiff armed by Gerald Riggs heehee. I know the DB coach’s at Ooltewah and I believe that 11 years ago we had three outstanding DB's he was one of them and the other was his brother go ahead and ask who was the third one. No team could throw on us if it was completed that receiver was still on the ground and wished he never caught the ball. Good try about the 30 years though but it will be hard to find better DB's in any high school than we were. My first interception came against McMinn County my freshman year on the first play. I was one one with Tim Martin my SO year from Soddy Daisy 1 catch for 5 yards he was drafted pro in baseball and played for Marshall. I think the only person that thinks they were the best in 30 years is yourself. 3-7

have you ever been stiff armed by Gerald Riggs heehee. I know the DB coach’s at Ooltewah and I believe that 11 years ago we had three outstanding DB's he was one of them and the other was his brother go ahead and ask who was the third one. No team could throw on us if it was completed that receiver was still on the ground and wished he never caught the ball. Good try about the 30 years though but it will be hard to find better DB's in any high school than we were. My first interception came against McMinn County my freshman year on the first play. I was one one with Tim Martin my SO year from Soddy Daisy 1 catch for 5 yards he was drafted pro in baseball and played for Marshall. I think the only person that thinks they were the best in 30 years is yourself. 3-7

825382988[/snapback]

hahaha wow this is great....you have no idea

and thanks for the tip owlsbaseball

Edited by mnewballer21

The only coach that has been there for 30 years would be coach Davis and a good man he is they don’t come any better. it doesn’t feel good to get picked on does it.

I believe you were a good player and I am glad you support the program and played your heart out when you played the game but a little advise stay true to other past player and fans and don’t disrespect them. Go Owls beat Soddy.

I will stay on my side of the fence if you stay on yours I hope we can get back to square one again but that depends entirely on you. Truce

what was your position? what was your number you already know mine. Your a mystery to me if my sources are wrong. But you guys really disappointed me last night on the other thread when I asked for your help, it just started that I thought region 2 was stronger than any other region in the state this year and I wanted Riverdale to know that there are 58 other teams in 5A not just Riverdale. I have played against Riverdale twice and they were an outstanding team but for the past several years they have become very arrogant and cocky and all of this I despise. I hold no hard feelings and hope this matter can be resolved.

That’s a good number Coach Smith was #21 and Josh was #2 and mine was #22

I played CB varsity my first two years and SS and FS until I got hurt my SR year.

Offense I was 2back and 4back played some tailback for Davis my so year but mostly receiver. My sources told me they thought you were number 1 or one other player so I apologize. for the toast comment.

Edited by SergeantOwl22