Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the LAdy Owls soccer team last night on their WIN, BUT, how'd the field take it last night?  Did the soccer game mess up the paint job?  The field looked AWESOME prior to last night...they added a coupleof things...somebody up there let us know!

825382224[/snapback]

the field didnt look messed up at all...yes i was there...now u cant complain grad b/c u got a front page article in the paper...im sad though i was hoping ther would be no coverage about ooltewah so u would shed a tear. :unsure:

ER may have had one but SD has 2! both are AT LEAST 6-4! Not to mention a huge TE and the HUGE FB coming outta the backfield! if soddy can't run the ball, then all they gotta do is set up in shotgun and throw the ball. but soddy will be fine running the ball b/c momo runs so hard. i think a majority of his yards have come from breakin tackles and improvising on his runs. im telling you ooltewah guys soddy is better than ya'll think. i honestly don't think it's a sure thing for ooltewah. in my opinion it's still a coin flip and basically comes down to turn overs and execution!

825381418[/snapback]

In REAL life both ricketts and atchlee are just a shade over 6'2, I am 6'1 and have met both and look them eye to eye.

In REAL life both ricketts and atchlee are just a shade over 6'2, I am 6'1 and have met both and look them eye to eye.

825382263[/snapback]

You may want to go get measured again cuz SD's QB from last year was 6'4 and they were all the same height last year. there is no way they are only 6'2!

yeah soddy daisy is a HUGE underdog in this one...so much so that the writers of the times free press picked against them by a whopping total of 5-4....no one would ever expect this to be a good game, just give it to ooltewah, i mean soddy shouldn't even show up...at least thats what they think ooltewah people think, but oh well, in all honesty neither team is an underdog and it will be a hard fought game, good luck

SportTalk's Dr. B took Soddy-Daisy big on Thursday's show, and EVERYBODY knows what happens when he jumps on your team's bandwagon. That's all I'm going to say on the subject. ;)

825382274[/snapback]

As Dr. B would say (but this time about himself), "He's an idiot!"

Dr. B has also picked Baylor the last 6 years.