Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i wanted to know what yall thought would be both teams best part of thier defense and what are the worst part

825380537[/snapback]

The best part of both defenses:

Soddy Daisy - Doodle Bivens...he's good, but is he enough to stop the Owls rushing attack?

Ooltewah - the entire defensive front...the linebackers and front 4 have worked well together all year. Can they pressure the QB enough to force some errant passes?

I'm not going to say a worst part of the defenses. I think defense is the key to this game. Both teams have very different but effective offenses. Whichever team can stop the other one wins.

I think soddy wins through the passing game..because they have a real good qb and there WR are huge..and i dont think that Ooltewah will be able to gaurd them..

Soddy-28

Ooltewah- 21

825380617[/snapback]

Well ER had a 6-4 220lb WR and really talented QB. He caught ONE pass and was guarded by Ryan Williams who is all of about 5-4 and 120lbs he also led game with about 3 personal fouls and is one of the best I've seen as far as teqnique and just pure tough. He will handle one of the WR's just fine and BMI should be able to put plenty of pressure on Orr.

I hope i don't get jumped on Friday night. But i think that will be pretty hard to do since i will be sitting on the Soddy side. Plus if anybody like imaowl tries to jump me i will just leave him in the dust like i did in my playing day!(lol j/k) Anyway i love listening to yall talk trash on here. I think if Soddy can throw the ball effectively then they have a great shot of winning! Anyway good luck to both teams and i will see yall there on friday night!!! Go Trojans!

Grad's Greatest is in jeopardy of being closed!!! :unsure:

Here's this week's key matchups involving Grad's Greatests:

Co-Games of the Week:

Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah - I don't know what to say. Both teams are 7-0. Both teams are ranked in the top 5 in the state. Both teams have high powered offenses. Both teams have stout defenses that don't like allowing their opponents to even gain yards, much less score. You've seen my breakdown on the other threads of each teams' strengths and weaknesses. So you think it's going to be a close one, right? Not so fast my friend....Ooltewah 35, Soddy Daisy 21.

McCallie at Baylor - Wow, this may be the best matchup between these two teams in years. Ask me after Week 2, and I would predict McCallie with a blowout. But Baylor has shown they can fight with the best of them, AND they'll be up for this heated rivalry. I would like to pick Baylor, but I'm going with my gut feeling. McCallie 17, Baylor 14

Other games this week:

Boyd Buchanan at Lookout Valley - the Jackets are 0-7...soon to be 0-8. Boyd Buchanan by 45.

Hixson at East Ridge - Hixson has shown a little bit of...something...but not enough. East Ridge is better than they get credit for. East Ridge by 10.

Rhea County at Chattanooga Central - Can the Purple Puds of Central dish out another stunning upset? No, not this week. Rhea County by 10.

Sequatchie County at Tyner - Tyner's offense is ridiculous! Tyner by 3 touchdowns - maybe 4.

Soddy Daisy at Ooltewah - I don't know what to say. Both teams are 7-0. Both teams are ranked in the top 5 in the state. Both teams have high powered offenses. Both teams have stout defenses that don't like allowing their opponents to even gain yards, much less score. You've seen my breakdown on the other threads of each teams' strengths and weaknesses. So you think it's going to be a close one, right? Not so fast my friend....Ooltewah 35, Soddy Daisy 21.

Are you Ooltewah poeple going to back all this crap up if you lose??

You've gone from a close game to a 2 or 3 touchdown blow out.

Edited by Knoxsoddyboy