Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man newballer i cant believe u are gonna miss this game it is gonna be huge i would just leave after the game and head back to jefferson county if i was u.... being tired is worth watching a great game like this.... and i am tired of these soddy fans but if they wanna call themselves the underdog hey that is good for us because that will give our boys that much more confidence that we can beat them... i just hope they do not come out like georgia did against tennesee.. man that sucked!! but anyways it is gonna be a great night of football cause i think the rain should stop before the game starts and the temp. will be great right around the mid 50's for kickoff... it is gonna be one of the best ever i believe!! GO OWLS!!

haha yeah but if ooltewah wins as i hope they do they will be 8-0 and oak ridge 7-1 and i will be at the game and hopefully that one will be even better(haha only for the simple reason that i will be there)

825379791[/snapback]

Yup, your right. Lets just go agead and give Ooltewah the win and lets focus on Oak Ridge.

I believe you can hang with them....

alright, im sick of it, im tired of all you soddy boys reading stuff into posts that aren't there, it just gets old....yeah what you just said is true since i said in my post so many times that ooltewah was in fact going to win.....rather if you read my post i said IF, and that i HOPE that it happens, and then i said their records WOULD be, not once did i say ooltewah will win, and that their record will be 8-0, i am just hoping that is the case so i can have the chance to watch an 8-0 ooltewah team, but heck i would be more than happy to watch a 7-1 ooltewah team against a 7-1 oak ridge team, i mean what kind of fan would i be if i didn't HOPE that they won this friday, i dont think i'd be a very good one

yeah i am gettin tired of the soddy guys too... yall need to just shut up and mind ur own business... we have not said anything bad about yall at all but yet yall try and pick something out of every post to try and say something bad bout it.. GO ooltewah shut em up for good!!

Edited by ballintrain