Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

LoL...I'm just kidding.  I just didn't know if you knew that I knew who you were!  Anyways, good luck to both teams this week!  It's definately going to be a good game with an AWESOME atmosphere!  This will definately be worth the price of admission!

825378266[/snapback]

I'm also looking forward to it. Should be a good one!!!

I just hope it is not a long drive back to Knoxville!!

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it doesn't rain Thursday or Friday!!!

825378372[/snapback]

Me to!!

Thursday

Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower to mid 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Thursday Night

Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Friday

Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent.

This might be the best week of football the Chattanooga Area has seen all year if not in the last several years. When is the last time Chattanooga has had two teams ranked in the top 7 in the state, in the largest classification going at it? This week will be unbelievalbe. Here are my picks on this week's games.

Notre Dame (4-3) @ Polk County (6-1) - Notre Dame 20_ Polk County 34

Bradley Central (0-7) @ Heritage (0-7) - Bradley Central 7_ Heritage 27

McMinn County (2-5) @ William Blount (0-7) - McMinn County 14_ William Blount 21

Lookout Valley (0-7) @ Boyd Buchanan (7-1) - Lookout Valley 7_ Boyd Buchanan 51

Cleveland (4-3) @ Brainerd (1-6) - Cleveland 31_ Brainerd 6

Rhea County (4-3) @ Chatt. Central (2-5) - Rhea County 20_ Chatt. Central 23

Hixson (3-4) @ East Ridge (4-4) - Hixson 21_ East Ridge 27

Howard (1-6) @ McMinn Central (4-3) - Howard 12_ McMinn Central 35

Walker Valley (4-3) @ Sequayah (2-5) - Walker Valley 21_ Sequayah 7

Sequatchie County (5-2) @ Tyner Academy (6-1) - Sequatchie County 20_ Tyner 35

Baylor (4-2) - McCallie (5-2) @ Finley Stadium Saturday - Baylor 17_ McCallie 28

Game of the Week- Soddy Daisy (7-0) @ Ooltewah (7-0) - Soddy Daisy 21_ Ooltewah 27

I was going to wait till Wednesday night to release my picks for this week, but I just couldn't hold it in any longer. So here they are, tell me what you think about them and give me some of yours. Good Luck to Everyone.

Two thumb thumb 's up This Week!!