Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ok neither team is the underdog, both teams are 7-0, both have played relatively similar schedules, and both of the teams fans are picking them to win...so how can one be considered the underdog?

825379299[/snapback]

Well, for starters, ALL the traditional pickers on this board have picked Ooltewah. You have to admit, there is obviously more people picking Ooltewah.

We'll see what the paper has on Friday, but I predict all will pick Ooltewah.

i think you guys are just trying to make a story out of nothing...you konw that big ones could just mean more ooltewah people got on there and picked ooltewah than soddy people picked soddy, but just go and say your an underdog to try and pump your guys up....but i personally think if your team can't get pumped up for this game, underdog or not, then they will never be pumped

Guys, Ooltewah can win this one, i don't know what you are talking about. I believe ooltewah has shown that they can win this. I am a huge ooltewah fan and i believe they can win this game vs soddy. Ooltewah just has to keep their nerves down. See I'm like everyone else, Ooltewah fans are going to vote for ooltewah and soody for soddy, we'll never know who ppl really think is going to win because because ppl vote for their favorite. Just wait and see on friday night at the nest. Lets see which team of athletes bring their "A" game. Best of luck to Ooltewah!

75% picking Ooltewah?? maybe it has something to do with the fact that all their common opponents have said Ooltewah was the better team. Who knows?? I think Soddy can go ahead and call themselves the underdog, it just shows the lack of confidence they have in their team. If you don't have the cajones to go ahead and say your team is the best, then you never will be the best! Its like i said to Heritage(or Bradley who cares??) Soddy, this week of non-stop Ooltewah talk(bragging whatever you wanna call it) is like a tunnel that seems like its never gonna end ... at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you guys... Problem is that light is a train... and youre on the tracks!! Ooltewah is coming and there's nothing you can do to avoid being run over!

75% picking Ooltewah?? maybe it has something to do with the fact that all their common opponents have said Ooltewah was the better team. Who knows?? I think Soddy can go ahead and call themselves the underdog, it just shows the lack of confidence they have in their team. If you don't have the cajones to go ahead and say your team is the best, then you never will be the best! Its like i said to Heritage(or Bradley who cares??) Soddy, this week of non-stop Ooltewah talk(bragging whatever you wanna call it) is like a tunnel that seems like its never gonna end ... at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel for you guys... Problem is that light is a train... and youre on the tracks!! Ooltewah is coming and there's nothing you can do to avoid being run over!

825379604[/snapback]

Soddy will be ready to play on Friday.....