Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooltewah doesn't need to kick field goals, they score touchdowns

825377303[/snapback]

weren't you the one telling people to change their tone? pretty sure that sounded like you were hinting that soddy can't score touchdowns. haha. that is a lil contradictive. anyway, why don't yall get each others screen names and talk about your cars in private.....lol anyway, as of right now there is no way anyone can convince me that soddy and ooltewah aren't basically a coin toss. neither have played very tough competition. this is gonna be a classic high school football game! i think it maybe one of the best the area has ever seen.

weren't you the one telling people to change their tone? pretty sure that sounded like you were hinting that soddy can't score touchdowns. haha. that is a lil contradictive. anyway, why don't yall get each others screen names and talk about your cars in private.....lol anyway, as of right now there is no way anyone can convince me that soddy and ooltewah aren't basically a coin toss. neither have played very tough competition. this is gonna be a classic high school football game! i think it maybe one of the best the area has ever seen.

825377449[/snapback]

Hey HotSauce, any of your family going to be represented there?

That's fine if you think Weathers is a better coach.  He does have a lot more experience.  But that takes nothing away from Gatewood.  His time at Ooltewah speaks for itself.  There may not be any state championships, but he's definately turned the program around.  It only shows the kind of person you are getting on here saying "Gaywood."  Do you know him personally?  And if you do and have that much against him, then you need to be a real man and go talk to him.  Don't use a public message board where you can hide behind a screen name like a girl.  Gatewood is a class act, and I know there is mutual respect between him and Weathers.  Grow up...

825375984[/snapback]

Well put Grad. I know both gentlemen and they are just that, gentlemen. They share a friendship on and off the field that will continue no matter the outcome of the game. Although I hope Soddy and Weathers get the win, I wish Gatewood and his team the best of luck. People do need to quit hiding behind names and act with manners and maturity.