Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA I think youre actually starting to catch on...

Trust me you are WAY off base. Clearly your source is no good at all. And also there are no hard feelings at all. I love your passion for the team, but it just sometimes seems like you get a little ahead of yourself. Last night we probably could have been a little more gentle in how we spoke to you, but part of the fun of coacht is busting people's chops. As long as you realise were only screwing with you, and are willing to take it right back at us it's all gonna be fine.

Here's to a great game tonight and hopefully an Owls win!!

I was a baller in my day but I stopped playing after my SO year and focused all my attention to Football and Baseball and a crazy and I mean crazy girlfriend. What coach were you referring to Coach Barker? Good guy he helped me a lot my freshman year shooting the ball at the highest point. I go to the same church Coach Barker goes to but he goes to the early service. Got to roll its football time.

the coach i was referring to was coach sumrell..and it was when we were in the 1-3-1 defense, he said i played the bottom of that defense better than anyone he's seen in 30 years, and that position can be referenced to that of a free safety in football...and coach baker(new coach used to coach at mcminn county and east ridge, dont know which one during your days) he always commented on my defense this year as my offensive production was down just a little from previous years....was that middle school you said you guys went 17-3, b/c i know there hasn't been a record that good in varsity at the high school since somewhere around 75 back when foster was the coach, but yeah we had the first 20 win season in over 30 years as well last year, it was quite a fun time...and yeah you didn't have to spell out to me about the 1 and 2 and so on in football, i know my football even though i played basketball in high school, i mean i have played football before too, although none of this matters, good luck owls, come out with the W tonight, can't wait to see what happens!!