Ooltewah vs. Soddy Daisy

simonzander71

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great effort by the Owls to keep plugging away at it and not give up or get frustrated when they were struggling in the 1st quarter. They left it all on the field. This is a heck of a football team! Be reminded though, the performance last night wasn't good enough if they expect to leave oak ridge next week w/ a W. Get rested up and recovered boys, because your next match will be a true test. GO OWLS!

haha thanks grad... man grad i kept looking at u last night during the game and everytime i looked at u u were on the cell phone.. u are just a popular guy... and u were really into it when the refs blew that call on passing interference that was awesome... and i saw ya there with another ooltewah girl alum.. anything goin on between u 2 or was it just a friendly reunion?? haha

Uh Oh ... Looks like Grad still has game... I would say Train had the MOST SPIRIT of any Ref EVER! Kidd, strait goes nuts for some football....(True story, swear to gahd). I dont know for sure but I think he was on with Mnewballer for a real long time(pretty sure its cool i gave him your number grad??). Anyway if the Owls keep this up I may be making that trip up to the Nooga around week 14 after all! Oh yeah Mnewballer, I talked some more with my Pops and Michigan/Tech is looking more and more possible.

haha no courtney is a senior now, so you guys are gonna have all kinds of fun with him this year, actually it wont be much fun for you guys he will kill you haha...yeah grad hope you didn't mind me callin you, just needed some updates, no one else would answer...and skool, hopefully we'll be able to go, that will be the game of the year for us at least haha, its all good

Grad, No offense, but your as blind as the officials.

From the tape and I qoute....

"That ball was kicked I think" (when it happened)

"I thought this ball was kicked in the scramble" (on the replay)

which it was. And thats not all, our center was also jumped on, which is a personal foul.

It pretty sad the officials decided this game and not the players.

825385274[/snapback]

You guys think that just becuase I have an Opinion on the officials that I'm not "over it". Well, your wrong. I just feel that with some honest officials things would be different. You have to admit, 3 big plays. That's it.

See ya in the playoffs. (I hope) :justwrestle: