How to know if you play for RIverdale top ten

82cat

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how to know that Riverdale fans are the most arrogant people in Tenn.

THey made this post!!!

well riverdale looks like DB is taking over the number 1 position in the AP... i knew it was coming for awhile. I dont guess everyone thinks you all are hte tennessee titans

825379451[/snapback]

A Smyrna fan started this, so right off the bat you don't know what you are talking about.

Who cares about polls? I guess those whose teams can't actually win anything. And who do you root for??????/

That hilarious

I think regular posters on coach t will attest that I am not a riverdale fan.

However their overwhelming success did lead me to try to put some humor in their predicament.

a few more

The home scoreboard has 3 columns on the home side of the score board just in case

you still have all your time outs ------------ for the entire season

expectations are so high you win 48 to zero and go down in the polls

HERE IS THE TOP 10 REASONS DB IS #1 NOW

10.Heritage

9. Depth

8. Schedule Strength

7. Team Support (Jake"the wolfman"Allen)

6. Speed

5. Darrell"Purple"Hayes

4. Line

3. Duran Ferguson

2. Lamon Williams

.......................................................................................................................

1. The "G" Man-Coach Graham Clark thumb

The Indians will see yall December 4th

-Roll The Real Tribe

Before this gets ugly, There are 3 teams that are undefeated in region 2-5A. Farragut, Soddy Daisy, and Ooltewah. This week should make things more clear. Farragut vs. Oak Ridge, Soddy Daisy vs. Ooltewah. Four teams in region 2-5A that can compete with DB. DB has already beaten Oak Ridge, but Oak Ridge played with them. Anyone of those teams could end up playing Riverdale. The AP Rankings are strictly for the bragging rights of people that need reminders of how good others think they are. If you go by points look at Riverdale. If you go by teams played it could be Oak Ridge, Farragut, Ooltewah, DB, or Soddy Daisy. The only team more dominant of its opponents than Riverdale would be that of 1A Mt Pleseant. They are averaging 55.85 points per game, and only allowing an average of 5 points scored on defense this year.

HERE IS THE TOP 10 REASONS DB IS #1 NOW

10.Heritage

9.  Depth

8.  Schedule Strength

7.  Team Support (Jake"the wolfman"Allen)

6.  Speed

5.  Darrell"Purple"Hayes

4.  Line

3.  Duran Ferguson

2.  Lamon Williams

.......................................................................................................................

1. The "G" Man-Coach Graham Clark thumb

The Indians will see yall December 4th

-Roll The Real Tribe

825379494[/snapback]

...Boo hoo. I mean really, is it necessary for you to get on this thread and post this nonsense. Don't get me wrong, you are more than welcome to say your team is the best. However, I for one would prefer that you do it in one of two ways: Intelligently or Humorously. We'll consider this one a swing and a miss on both qualifications. For now, PainTrain, you qualify as a Poster Poser. Congratulations.