Up to date 1A Top 10

divepix

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Greenman, were have you been hiding and where is my coke you owe me? The only reason I done that is to aggravate people. Points to me don't mean much, example, MP 55 points against Moore County, at least 35 points came off missed tackels that were in the backfeild. Yeah they scored and won, take it away and you have closer games. Still points don't mean much to me. I will take a win by 100 or by 1, a win is a win to me.

825381595[/snapback]

I get you that Coke next season. If the Raiders are still in our region. (Who knows what RC has up his sleeve) About the points: They usually dont carry much weight with me either, but MP has put up most of them in the first halves of thier games. That's the point I was making.

I was glad to see the Raiders held their own with the Tigers in the first half. thumb

Guest FalconCrusher
Hey, Superman28, Chill.  (then you too can be a "Burrrrrrrrrrrrr")

My little Brother and one of my Bestest coacht friends, Chris, is having a little fun.  Gee, you guys get so caught up in yourselves.

Keep up the good work, Chris.  :)

825381606[/snapback]

I will Krichunaka!,You Too Keep Up The Good work! :)

haha, how can you not consider them class A???? their not class 2A and there isnt a class 1/2 A, so what do u consider them as?

825383024[/snapback]

bravesfan,its obvius to me festus cant consider much of anythang cus you have to thank to consider and he doesnt thank much as is evident in his top ten picks.

Well, the season is 2/3 over and 1A is panning out like this:

1. Boyd Buchanan - I see no weaknesses. Defending champs until someone proves otherwise.

2. DCA - Will swap places with CPA on my list if CPA beats them in 2 weeks, but CPA will have trouble with them, I think.

3. Mt. Pleasant - Still a little unknown with weak schedule, but you can't argue their results so far.

4. CPA - tough schedule and depth will help them in tough games

5. USJ - Rising each week.

6. Davidson Academy - most underrated team in state

7. Friendship Christian - Weak schedule but great results so far

8. Jackson Christian - definitely the 2nd best in west

9. Midway - Impressive year in East Tennessee

10. Wayne County - 2nd best in Region 6

Others to watch: Ezell Harding, West Carroll, Coalfield, Unaka

825373254[/snapback]

Update on my Top 10 from Oct.8. No changes in Top 10 but replace Coalfield and Unaka with Cloudland in others to watch.