Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true.  If we can get by York...it will definitely be a playoff atmosphere. 

I really respect Portland and their coaching staff.  Good luck next week.

825383611[/snapback]

Do you think York can seriously beat you? I don't think they can. I think at most they will make you keep your starters in for the entire game to be safe.

Great Game Blue....... I was there it was a great game... Both sides played their hearts out..... Way to go BLUE... Keep it up...

Congrats have to go out to #22 Jamey Vaughn for breaking the record tonight!!! We knew you could do it Ronny....... ahah.... Great game Jamey...

Not to forget my boys....

GREAT GAME to:

#27 D.J. Allred

#74 Big Dempsey

#51 Turtle

#56 Bond

ANd to the rest of team.. Keep up the good work... We're all very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there, and THAT was one heck of a game.  Has to be one of the best games of the year, anywhere in the state.

LA was down 17-6, stormed back, took a 20-17 lead, Portland hit a FG with a few seconds remaining to send it to overtime.  Portland got another FG to start OT then Cates pulled a Michael Vick-like run and went in for 6... excellent game by both teams.

Congrats to LA on the win and to Portland for playing a heckuva game.  It's a shame a team had to lose in a game like that.

825383510[/snapback]

dont act like that was nothing.......that field goal was not missed b/c of the kicker that was a block...............the name says it all we are on air at la..........3 times in a row...........now for a sc loss and we will roll through as the region champions like we should be anyways the sc game was gave away.......H-O-G-E-Y-E............ NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO START BLOWING THAT HORN.............ROLL ON BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Portland played a tough team tonight, but I think the changes at Portland over the last few years may be the difference in the reason they struggle with teams like Livingston which would not have been a issue in the late 90's and 00 01. They would have won this game with these same teams 3 years ago.

825383455[/snapback]

woulda shoulda coulda

dont act like that was nothing.......that field goal was not missed b/c of the kicker that was a block...............the name says it all we are on air at la..........3 times in a row...........now for a sc loss and we will roll through as the region champions like we should be anyways the sc game was gave away.......H-O-G-E-Y-E............  NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO START BLOWING THAT HORN.............ROLL ON BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825383724[/snapback]

gave away huh...thanks

825383749[/snapback]

i hate excuses dont u man..........any ways i wanan give a shout out to jamie for the record breaking season........and i also wanna say to brian stay tuff and get back out there and o ya you led him to the record buddy ill give you the credit you deserve that you not getting........

dont act like that was nothing.......that field goal was not missed b/c of the kicker that was a block...............the name says it all we are on air at la..........3 times in a row...........now for a sc loss and we will roll through as the region champions like we should be anyways the sc game was gave away.......H-O-G-E-Y-E............  NOW ITS TIME FOR ME TO START BLOWING THAT HORN.............ROLL ON BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825383724[/snapback]

They had TWO that were blocked, which is ridiculous. Even if they're not blocked, he's been shakey at making them.

This game will be easy for Portland.  We will come out score early.  That will ruin the wildcats spirits and they won't play right all night long.  I say we take it by 4 TD's.  Colson leaves hurt, Cates shakin, and Vaughn not knowing where he is at.  Portland D will dominate.  The d-line is strong and quick LA can't hold up to it.  Smashmouth linebackers take whats left. I talked to my cousin from York she says that a LA player will be out for this game because he was ejected against them  B) .  She also said he started both ways. thumb  Then she said Colson's leg was hurt and that a lineman was takin out becasue York had fractured his hip.  ;)  B)  Livingston i'm sorry but Portland 28 -  LA 0!! We will do what we want in the big blue house! LONG NIGHT FOR THE CATS!!

825377454[/snapback]

Where you at Pee,cleanig you mouth and shorts out,good speech you gave above,it came in handy.