Fairview at Lewis Co.

dback33

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looking at the stats from the Cheatam Co-Lewis Co. game, if you stop Hatton on Lewis Co. then you will win the game. They don't have a even decent passing game. Fairview can win this game and must continue to roll if they want to get through this tough schedule they have left, which is the toughest in the region left. The Panthers usually dont lose one region game in a season much less two but I think Fairview will pin up another L for the Panthers this season. Good luck Fairview, I may be down in Howenwald for the game since next week is Fall Break. Go Jackets!!

Panthers usually don't lose any region games, but this isnt the usual panther team, no one can be great forever...... they are pretty young and return all but 4 or 5 starters next yeat(if i'm not mistaken) this is a team that has ALWAYS relied on the fullbacks, and it seems like it has taken forever for people to figure it out, at least last year we had David Sharp to watch out run everyone on the field.... it is a rebuilding year, and we're doing good with what we have, wait till next year.

this will be a Ok game and I hope it is all done by the players not the refs. I hate when refs take a personal attachment to a team not that I dont have faith in the system but it is always in your mind going into Lewis is the big play going to be called back. but it will be a dog fight out there so lets just let the chips fall where they may and I will see you Lewis guys on the field friday.

Edited by 3moreyards

I think this will be a well played game on both teams parts. It will be a tough game for lewis and for Fairview. Fairview needs to keep their momentum up throughout the season to win out. IF they underestimate any of their next 3 opponents they will lose. just like they did against Montgomery Central.. So fairview keep ur heads in the game and stay aggressive and youll come away with a win. It will be tough but you can win if you come prepared

CBarkley,

You have been down on Fairview for the last few weeks. What's the deal? Is it because of the Montgomery Central game? What do you see in Fairview that we do not see? Do you think it is our coaching? Our players? Let us in on what YOU see!

WHERE IS THE LOVE BIG DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Jsmack

JJ everyone is entitiled to their own opinion. I am curious about your's though. Don't feel threatened my man! And you of all people should know I don't care what people say on this board anyway. I am just looking for a little insight from the GURU himself.

P.S. Answer the questions from my previous post!

I know this is off topic but I heard tonight that Lewis Co. will be at full strength in about 2 years. They lost their first middle school game the other night in over 2 years. That is an exciting future for diehard Panther fans. By the way....for what it is worth I will make my first prediction and say Lewis wins out and suprises most and make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Lewis 21 Fairview 20

Edited by pantherman