Fairview at Lewis Co.

dback33

Hey CoachNeg, if you are who I think you are then let me be the first to tell you that you can't hide behind that keyboard forever.  We'll be heading your way in a few short weeks, but until then I guess that we will both have to wait.  Good luck beating Fayette-Ware (you'd think that the guys down in Lewisburg would have scheduled a little tougher competition for a non-region contest) this week.  BTW coach, exactly how many names do you have here on CoachT???

825377499[/snapback]

You are way off on that one, you are highly mistaken

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No One cares! We are here to talk about Fairview and Lewis county, so shut up about all that bull crap. Cbarkly, u said this is an opinion post well CoachNeg's Opinion is that ur an NOT APPROPRIATE so GET OVER IT!!!!! Back to Fairview and Lewis County. No one has a mental edge on fairview, we proved that against harpeth, u guys said the same thing. I know the previous seniors couldn't get it done, but the seniors this year don't believe in that mental edge carp. Good Luck to Lewis, but fairview is gonna play a hard game all the way through.

Edited by QueenBee

Actually I never said you disrespected Fairview! What I said was that you were down on Fairview the last few weeks (meaning you started out during the summer time talking very highly of the Jackets and now you are not) and I asked you to give your reasons why. SO, before you get on here shooting off at the mouth to your old coach, who you have shown very little respect to by the way, you need to re-read my previous post.

I could care less what people think about my team. I don't care about the polls either. If I'm not mistaken the Cubs were on that poll this time last year. All that matters is how hard you play on Friday night. Fairview will be ready this Friday night as well as the next two Friday nights. If you predict Fairview to lose this Friday that is your opinion. Shoot, I don't care if you predict the Jackets to lose out. I know what this team is capable of and you don't. That is the fact!

Good luck to all teams in region 5-2A.

Record of Fairview's opponents thus far:

Hickman County (1-7)

Westmoreland (4-3)

HILLWOOD (7-0)

Richland (2-5)

Mont. Central (4-3)

Harpeth (0-7)

Waverly (1-6)

The overall record for all of you mathematicians out there is (19-31) which is not very good.  The overall record of the teams that the Yellow Jackets have beaten is  (8-28) which is just plain PATHETIC!!!  However, the Yellow Jackets are about to get the opportunity to prove themselves in their final three games.  The overall record of Cheatham, Loretto, and Lewis County is (14-7) which is pretty good.  The numbers don't lie folks, so the Fairview Yellow Jackets just need to go out and beat somebody that is GOOD because there are no Harpeth's, Waverly's, and Richland's of the world come playoff time.  Jsmack, I imagine that you would agree with me when I say that the best team that you guys have beaten is Westmreland wouldn't you???  Westmoreland is 4-3, but they are likely not a playoff team due to the fact that they lost to Station Camp (who lost to a pretty darn good East Robertson football team).  Fairview & Cheatham both lost games to teams in region 5-3A that are on the playoff bubble (Mont. Cent. and CreekWood who are playing each other this week for a playoff spot).  On the other hand, Cheatham has beaten three teams that are playoff bound in 2004 (they are East Robertson, Davidson Academy, and Lewis County) so lack of competition has not been an issue for the Cubs.  You wanted a legit reason Jsmack, so there I just gave you a pretty good one.

825378347[/snapback]

Maybe cheatam should play a undefeated 4A team and score 21 points on them.. davidson academy has never been good their in a weak region so dont even mention them. and if im mistaked Lewis beat waverly 14-0.. ooh big woop. So just stop acting like a little kid Cbarkley since you are 21 now. Show respect on to others and you shall recieve.

ok this thread has gotten out of hand. when people start dissing my alma mater it is time for good ole Gerry Bertier to come out with the FACTS. Yes Fairview's opponents record is 19-31, but let's check Cheatham Co.'s schedule. Here we go:

1A-Davidson Academy (4-3)

2A-Richland (2-7)

3A-Creekwood (4-3)

2A-Harpeth (0-7)

2A-East Robertson (5-3)

2A-Waverly (1-6)

2A-Lewis Co. (4-3)

Combined Record- (20-32)

I am not a math major but if you ask me neither team has played a really tough schedule. Fairview has played the best team in Hillwood. They also beat a good Westmoreland team that will beat East Robertson. So Westmoreland is one team that is good. The only impressive win so far for the Cubs is East Robertson but they will be exposed. Davidson Academy is playing in a watered down region this year. Creekwood is jekyll and hyde every Friday night. So if you ask me both teams are even and neither one is superior. CBarkley if you are going to give out numbers make sure you give them out for both sides. This debate will be decided on October 29th when Fairview travels to play the Cubs in Ashland City and Fairview will show who the better team is. So the true "guru" has spoken. Enough said.

Oh by the way Cheatham's remaining opponents record is (11-10).

Edited by Gerry Bertier

First off, Westmoreland will NOT beat East Robertson this season.  Secondly, Davidson Academy is NOT a terrible football team folks.  The DA Bears lost to CPA by the score of 19-7.  I promise you folks from Fairview that CPA would certainly beat Mont. Central by a whole lot more than 12 points.  Finally, you just said that Fairview "will show who the better team is" referring to the Cheatham game in two weeks.  I say that your prediction is welcomed because it is your OPINION and I respect that, however how come you get to have an opinion favoring Fairview to beat Cheatham while my opinion of Fairview losing to Lewis County got bashed on.  The fact of the matter is that you got a bunch of hippocrites on here that get mad over the least little bit of stuff.  BTW Gerry, did you see the way that Jacksonville State ran over UTM this past Saturday???  That is just a sample of what Cheatham may do to Fairview if you keep posting stuff like that, LOL!!!!  Westmoreland nor Mont. Central will be heading to the playoffs this season, however I do feel that East Robertson, Davidson Academy, and CreekWood are well on their way.  How bout you schedule somebody a little bit tougher than Hickman County for a non-region game???  Sycamore is having a horrible season, but they are still good enough to beat Hickman County by a few scores and that folks is also the truth.  Lewis County wins this football game on "Senior Night" in Hohlenwald, end of story!!!

825378566[/snapback]

what do u call hillwood u idiot.. for a non region game.. stop posting crap ur so stupid. we played a team tougher than any team cheatam has played. So face it and except it.

I don't ever agree with Cbarky on his smack talkin' but I think he knows quite a bit about region 5 AA and I think Lewis will win over Fairview in a close one. The deer stand man will be blowing his horn across the "tall woods." We have trouble in W. Tenn getting the region 5AA scores. Could some of you guys with free cell minutes call 96.5 radio in Parker's Crossroads and the scores will be broadcasted from Waverly to Memphis? There are certain people in W. TN very interested in the outcome of the Fairview/LC game and other 5AA scores too.

WAIT!!!! I have an idea................................................................................................................................................................ and i think......................................................................................... that people should use this board for its intention. Lewis wins this one(IN MY OPINION, CUZ cuz thats what this is, and opinion website.) and no one appreciates getting their OPINION criticized. If someone says Fairview will win, then so be it. If someone says LC will win, then crap yeah. It's not a big deal, it is a sport with high school kids playing it. They just do it to have fun, not start fights on the internet. so lets just go on with the day and do a good deed to all of us and stop putting unnecessary posts

Cbarkley I may be wrong but im pretty sure that topdawg doesnt attend Richland High and please man if you are 21 then dont let people that are 15 and 16 get to you like that.I dont think thats right that you bad mouth Richland just because one person(who i think doesnt even go to Richland)gets on your nerves so stay cool and we are all ok.Peace

CBarkley, you still, in my most humble opinion, are how shall I say, not very intelligent. I have never seen such a mature 21 year old man get so upset over something so minor. If I had known you were so fragile, by no means would I have called you such a harsh and derogatory term of endearment.