Sequatchie @ Tyner

Bill#49

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marion County may not be confident every year going into the game with Tyner but this year I believe they were.

But it is one game Marion County goes into every year confident they will win and for the last 14 years it has been a proved fact.  Guess what game that has been Indian?

Give that man a cigar he guessed right ..... SEQUATCHIE COUNTY!!!!!!!!! B)

825377324[/snapback]

It's nice that we mean so much to you that you would post on our board; however, no one pays any attention to you... It's like a little kid pitching a temper tantrum.

it is a fact that for the past few years that since no one in the region has beaten tyner that most of there region games are one before they start that is right I am saying it the teams in the region dont even give themselves a chance and are mentally beat before they leave the locker room and until the teams around here think they can win tyner will run over everyone.

Tyner 35

Sequathie 13

Without a doubt Tyner is not untouchable! We have a better team then in the past and we do have the confidence that we can win this game. However, it will take an outstanding effort on our part and I will take nothing away from Tyner, they have proven they are the team to beat. Can we? Yes. Will we? we will have to see Friday.

Sequatchie 23

Tyner 21

Without a doubt Tyner is not untouchable!

Sequatchie 23

Tyner 21

825379123[/snapback]

...Never said that we were(especially since football is a "collision" sport)...Your predicted score is interesting especially since S.C. has averaged only 18 points the last two(2) games...in my previous post I asked a question about the Whitwell game and no points scored in the 2nd half...and looking at the game S.C. played against Meigs you scored no points in the 1st half...here is my analysis by position( I know it's not played on paper, but here it is anyway):

Quarterback -Bureau(good) vs. Craddock(better), advantage RAMS

Running Backs-Price(very good) vs. Rutley(excellent), (the key will be depth at this position), advantage RAMS

Receivers- no explanation(it's more than K.J.), advantage RAMS

Offensive Line- which one will control the line of scrimmage??, EVEN

Defense- if Hendricks and Co. (White, Mitchell, Taylor, Langford,Thrasher) play like they did against Polk, then advantage is RAMS

PK- Matt B. has been good on 9 of 10 p.a.t's the last two(2) games.

Coaching- Always interesting when coaches have not faced each other, which one can adjust to the others' strategy??? EVEN

...As the saying goes, "that's why they play the game"...Is it Friday yet????

S.C. has averaged only 18 points the last two(2) games...in my previous post I asked a question about the Whitwell game and no points scored in the 2nd half...and looking at the game S.C. played against Meigs you scored no points in the 1st half...here is my analysis by position( I know it's not played on paper, but here it is anyway):

Running Backs-Price(very good) vs. Rutley(excellent), (the key will be depth at this position), advantage RAMS

Defense- if Hendricks and Co. (White, Mitchell, Taylor, Langford,Thrasher) play like they did against Polk, then advantage is RAMS

PK- Matt B. has been good on 9 of 10  p.a.t's the last two(2) games.

Coaching- Always interesting when coaches have not faced each other, which one can adjust to the others' strategy??? EVEN

825380542[/snapback]

I admit there’s no way of knowing which team will show up... I hope, and think we will be ready. If we are and can play a full 4 quarters we can at least make it a competitive game, from there let the game begin. I have seen our boys play at a level that would challenge any team, just not consistently. And, yes we can score 24 points. I just hope we can hold Tyner to 21.

Edited by SCyv-wu

...Never said that we were(especially since football is a "collision" sport)...Your predicted score is interesting especially since S.C. has averaged only 18 points the last two(2) games...in my previous post I asked a question about the Whitwell game and no points scored in the 2nd half...and looking at the game S.C. played against Meigs you scored no points in the 1st half...here is my analysis by position( I know it's not played on paper, but here it is anyway):

PK- Matt B. has been good on 9 of 10  p.a.t's the last two(2) games.

825380542[/snapback]

Good analysis..the biggest unknown might be what the rain (80 percent chance last I saw) might do, with fumbles, dropped passes, things of that sort. Sequatchie has good depth at running back/wingback, 2 players averaging 7 yards a carry, one averaging 10 or 11 yards. Rutley is the top individual back but Seq can spread it out too. Whitwell has a good team, they controlled the second half, they didn't do great against Boyd-Buchanan and everyone is judging them on that, but most smaller schools wouldn't either. I think they will beat South Pittsburg and Grundy. I'd like to have seen Seq play Meigs with everyone in uniform and healthy the whole game (leading back out the whole game, #2 back out the second half) but that's not the way it turned out, still just lost by three.

it is a fact that for the past few years that since no one in the region has beaten tyner that most of there region games are one before they start that is right I am saying it the teams in the region dont even give themselves a chance and are mentally beat before they leave the locker room and until the teams around here think they can win tyner will run over everyone.

Tyner 35

Sequathie 13

825378835[/snapback]

Just one correction. Meigs beat Tyner 24-6 and won the region in 2000. The only region loss for Tyner since 1995.