So, what class are you in?

westTN2004

if waverly moves to play westTN, then camden or riverside would have to go to middle TN. there may be some other teams who would have to go as well. camden wouldnt like that at all. USJ will probably be moving to 2A.

If USJ moves to 2A, what region do you think they'll be in and what teams do you think they'll schedule?

The other option would be to kick a Middle Tennessee team to West Tennessee and have an even six-six split in 2A.

''That's what we would like,'' Ward said. ''Move Waverly over here and have six and six. If they were to kick us and Riverside over to Middle Tennessee, you basically eliminated four playoff spots for West Tennessee, and I don't think anyone would be happy about that.''

Thats what I was talking about...

The other option would be to kick a Middle Tennessee team to West Tennessee and have an even six-six split in 2A.

''That's what we would like,'' Ward said. ''Move Waverly over here and have six and six. If they were to kick us and Riverside over to Middle Tennessee, you basically eliminated four playoff spots for West Tennessee, and I don't think anyone would be happy about that.''

Thats what I was talking about...

825375185[/snapback]

Moving Waverly is the most logical thing to do and have said so for weeks. Logic as most know doesn't seem to always enter in to TSSAA decisions. I just can't see an 11 team region or moving anyone to Memphis. Sending Camden & Riverside east would not shock me though.

Moving Waverly is the most logical thing to do and have said so for weeks. Logic as most know doesn't seem to always enter in to TSSAA decisions. I just can't see an 11 team region or moving anyone to Memphis. Sending Camden & Riverside east would not shock me though.

825375224[/snapback]

I think you'll see a split similar to what has been seen recently. 5-6 teams in the Memphis area section and 5-6 teams in West/Middle TN section.

West TN teams support their teams too well in the playoffs to cut four of them. Plus, there are more than 4 quality playoff teams annually. There's no way they can justify not making two regions out of it.

Moving Camden or Riverside to the Middle TN would definitely hurt the west...the west is the states powerhouse and to screw with the chemistry would change things and not for the better....losing 4 playoff spots....losing some of the great rivalries...it just would not be the smart thing to do....Camden has finally got a team worthy to compete in the west..it would be terribly unfair to them to kick them over just when things were looking up ...I hope they move Waverly over...their team is in transition and really has very little to lose...it actually could help Waverly out...give em some truly talented teams to play with...it might just help them rise to the occasion!