Goodpasture vs. East-Robertson

skinny lineman

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodpasture is one of the softest teams in 2a. Pat Turner is the most overrated player I have ever seen. (And colleges notice that) East robertson should win this one, watch out for crappasture's infamous dirty play, and mouths. Pat Turner will try to fight you because you are in the way of is "Leon Time" budweiser commercial. ER wins 21-17, Goodpasture drops another.

If this game is at East Robertson, then I'll take the Indians in an upset.  The Indians are big and very physical which poses huge matchup problems for Goodpasture, considering the fact that the Cougars can't run the football this year.  Patrick Turner is great without question, but there are only three things that can happen when teams throw the football and two of them are bad.

825375807[/snapback]

Well it is at Goodpasture, I'm from Lipscomb, we beat you guys with several injuries and Goodpasture played us pretty good. Goodpasture will not lose 2 in a row Goodpasture 28 East roberetson 14

Goodpasture is one of the softest teams in 2a. Pat Turner is the most overrated player I have ever seen. (And colleges notice that) East robertson should win this one, watch out for crappasture's infamous dirty play, and mouths. Pat Turner will try to fight you because you are in the way of is "Leon Time" budweiser commercial. ER wins 21-17, Goodpasture drops another.

825375880[/snapback]

I don't really have a dog in this hunt but I would like to add my two cents worth. I saw nothing of the type of things you mentioned from either Turner or Goodpasture last Friday night. I thought Turner was amazing. He made about three really remarkable catches. If he stays injury free, he will play somewhere really big on Saturdays and even has the ability (IMHO) to play on Sundays! My only "criticism" of the Cougars is that they didn't use him often enough. I have no idea how good East Robertson is, but Goodpasture is a solid team with at least one great player.

825375880[/snapback]

Wow. Patrick Turner is the most overratd guy Gaither has ever seen, and colleges consult Gaither on this...I am impressed. I see GP winning this game, though it would throw a kink in the works for the tradition of DL and GP finishing 1-2 if ER can pull it out. I am going out on a limb (and contradicting MG) and saying that Patrick Turner will have an effect on the game.

Mark Gaither, the only thing college coaches are noticing about Patrick Turner is how bad they want him to play for their team. LSU, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Miami, you name the school and I can guarantee you they have been in contact with him. Not by form letter, but in person. Don't hate the player, hate the game because he has it. Overrated my butt. Goodpasture is down this year but will still win by two touchdowns. :blink: