1A Playoffs

timbdp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regions 1-4, there is Boyd Buchanan, and then there's all the rest. No upset. Boyd is back in the championship game.

Regions 5-8 -- CPA and DCA are proven teams. It will be interesting to see what MT Pleasant can do against some tougher tests. Prior to their regular season match, it's hard to say between CPA and DCA. However, if I had to guess right now, I'd say CPA goes to the championship game.

Preditcion: Boyd defeats CPA for 1-A championship.

Well guys, don't blame the kids in Jellico as I'm sure they are proud to be going. It is the infinite wisdom of the TSSAA that created a 5 team region and set up the possibility of going to the playoffs with only one win. I think someone like Richland did it a few years ago also. Maybe the TSSAA will see the benefit of adding Grace of Knoxville to Reg. 1 - 1A instead of replacing CAK with them since Harriman is dropping down into Reg. 2 - 1A to take CAK's place.

a 1 - 9 record going to playoffs, dang who thought of that again oh wait, TSSAA that's who everyones favorite organization.

825375943[/snapback]

Though it would never happen, I would like all the 3 and 4 spots not to be automatic and give those slots to teams who have the best records in the east and west bracket. It may involve a little more travel, but I don't think they would object when compared to staying home and not playing at all.