Tennessee High @ Central

cougarhater

You need to watch your mouth Wegetpicks! I don't remember seeing anything about us maryville fans being cocky and thinking were already going to win state. When you guys go to semi-finals or actually make it there, then talk some smack. For us cocky maryville fans, we actually know what it takes to get there. Yea ill give that Tenn. High has a decent team, what who have you played??? I know I'm going to get this crap about these teams but non of them are even close to impressive!!! Thats the truth too. Ill stick to the thread and I hope central opens a can even know Tenn will prob win.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I better watch my mouth? HA!, and you havent seen any cocky Maryville posts? hmm well where have you been looking. Tennessee High Volunteers, yea good one haha. Maryville is good this year, they always are. Whats new? The MLC and IMAC are both down this year. Can Tn High help that? No. And if you havent noticed, with all the down teams this year, have you seen the scores? 335 total points is hard to get I dont care who you play. Whos gonna win this week Loyal, Knox West or Maryville? You picked KnoxWest, you must not be very loyal.

Tennessee High Volunteers = THV 

...like as in you think you are as good as the University of Tennessee Volunteers...

Please tell me that you don't need any more help than that cougarhater

Oh yeah, and 1+1=2

825381305[/snapback]

Who ever said we were as good as the Volunteers? I dont think anyone has posted a comment like that. By the way the Volunteers have lost a game and we havent so how would you compare that ?