New Top 25 TN

basketballisbest

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrisburr555555 that list is awful. you show such biast to teams you like.

As for the lebanon antioch cookeville thing, way i see it, Antioch(2 loses), Lebanon(1 lose), Cookeville(1 loss), even though its a triangle seems like it should go

Lebanon then Cookeville then Antioch, but who cares the bears know who won.

825379016[/snapback]

lebanon is 5-2

I agree the Antioch, Lebanon, Cookeville thing is a toss up... only so many teams get in any top 25, but the arguments you make should be considered when compaing these teams.

As for Alcoa, maybe so, but I don't see that they would beat 90 percent of the teams on this list.

I agree that Farragut is higher than they should, but that will likely change after their encounter with Oak Ridge this Friday.

It would be very difficult for the smaller classifications to compete with the best teams from the 5A and DII teams in the larger classifications.

to" Youshouldstay... i dont know you and have never seen you post. i guess you are a 1A fan?? what on earth would posses you to rank friendship christian anywhere near the top 25??? i used to live in lebanon and those guys who play for freindship will never be top 25 in football, EVER. they look good on paper but will not be able to beat any 3A-5A team. even the very mediocre ones. in my opinion, people who play ball at friendship are scared to play real football.

(Im sure i just set myself up but thats the honest truth)

to" Youshouldstay... i dont know you and have never seen you post.  i guess you are a 1A fan??  what on earth would posses you to rank friendship christian anywhere near the top 25???  i used to live in lebanon and those guys who play for freindship will never be top 25 in football, EVER.  they look good on paper but will not be able to beat any 3A-5A team.  even the very mediocre ones.  in my opinion, people who play ball at friendship are scared to play real football. 

(Im sure i just set myself up but thats the honest truth)

825379774[/snapback]

you did set yourself up, but as a fellow blue devil you will be spared somewhat. lee sweeney is the real deal and could start for any school in TN regardless of class.

Here Is Mine!

1.FULTON-3A

2.Riverdale-5A

3.Maryville-4A

4.Austin East-3A

5.Catholic-DII2A

6.Farragut-5A

7.Unaka-1A

8.Soddy Daisy-5A

9.Tennessee High-4A

10.Sullivan East-4A

11.Ooltewah-5A

12.Kingsport Dobyns Bennett-5A

13.Central-4A

14.Alcoa-2A

15.Livingston Academy-3A

16.Portland-3A

17.Tyner-2A

18.David Lipscomb-2A

19.Boyd Buchanan-1A

20.Rockwood-2A

21.Polk County-2A

22.Friendship Christian-1A

23.Midway-1A

24.Monterey-1A

25.Coalfield-1A

And There You Go!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FHS FAAAAAAAAAAALCOOOOOOOOOONS!

825379001[/snapback]

You are truly a fool. What is Unaka and what is their record. People like you should not be allowed to post such garbage. I am shocked that Riverdale made your list.

List off the top of my head:

Riverdale

Dobyns-Bennett

MBA

Oak Ridge

Ooltewah

Gallatin

Melrose

Maryville

Smyrna

MUS

Haywood

Tennessee High

McCallie

JCM

White Station

White House

Briarcrest

Houston

Collierville

Stratford

KNox Central

Soddy-Daisy

Christian Brothers

Austin-East

Catholic

These are the top tier teams in the state, IMO. Whitehaven should be on here, maybe Lipscomb or Tyner, I just figure those 5A teams out in West TN are beating up on each other for a reason, so I put them on here. I don't think it's such a bad representation for spending 5 minutes on it.

• 5 weeks later...
List off the top of my head:

Riverdale

Dobyns-Bennett

MBA

Oak Ridge

Ooltewah

Gallatin

Melrose

Maryville

Smyrna

MUS

Haywood

Tennessee High

McCallie

JCM

White Station

White House

Briarcrest

Houston

Collierville

Stratford

KNox Central

Soddy-Daisy

Christian Brothers

Austin-East

Catholic

These are the top tier teams in the state, IMO.  Whitehaven should be on here, maybe Lipscomb or Tyner, I just figure those 5A teams out in West TN are beating up on each other for a reason, so I put them on here.  I don't think it's such a bad representation for spending 5 minutes on it.

825380091[/snapback]

Sullivan East is top 10

Alcoa is almost as good as Maryville, they could beat 90% of the teams in the state.  And I cannot believe Farragut is on that list, they're terrible.

825379043[/snapback]

How is 9-2 terrible?

Half of their scheduled opponents were in the playoffs with winning records.

Their Offense is weak but the D is very strong.

Ask Ooltewah and Campbell Co.

Stop being a Farragut hater.

They turned around a 5-5 team, give them some credit.