Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach, This is David Clary. Its good to see Campbell County is doing so well this year and maybe we can get a chance to play you guys here in a few weeks. Good Luck..

825382503[/snapback]

hey david...good to hear from you...i have "retired" from my play by play job...hae develped a wonderful social life...LOL...

our guys are playing hard and doing a good job...dont think we could compete with you guys but a matchup of CC-OR would be nice...

good luck to you and your CATS...

so I ws correct...youare from Jellico my dear friend... :lol:

825382433[/snapback]

Actually, I am from Hamilton, Ohio and am formerly from Blount Co. with the TWRA, but I know the guy you are speaking of. I also know you guys from my association with TheAnswer9 from North AC Middle. thumb

P.S. If that is the logic for Hilltoppers, then we could call AC the Golden Cavs by combining the Mavs with Golden Girls Restuarant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

P.S. P.S. Also congrats to Campbell Co. on the come from behind victory for their first ever winning season. Does this clinch a playoff berth???????????

Edited by possumcop

Well gentleman I have been on a business trip to Savanna, Georgia and not really thougt about the Cougars. The reason I downed the Cougars is because the only game they were suppose to win they lost. I mean CLinton had a 17 game losing streak, how does that feel to lose to them. The first Winning record team you played beat you 35-0. I just thought it was silly that everyone got excited. I know you guys beat the Hilltoppers, but old friends in the alumni said the refs helped you Cougar boys

Well gentleman I have been on a business trip to Savanna, Georgia and not really thougt about the Cougars.  The reason I downed the Cougars is because the only game they were suppose to win they lost.  I mean CLinton had a 17 game losing streak, how does that feel to lose to them.  The first  Winning record team you played beat you 35-0.  I just thought it was silly that everyone got excited. I know you guys beat the Hilltoppers, but old friends in the alumni said the refs helped you Cougar boys

825384426[/snapback]

Apparently you didnt watch the game, and didnt you say something earlier about you kissing your own A** if we won?????

LOL!!!!! Guru, You have got to be kidding me!

Campbell Co. Penalties: 11 penalties, including a touchdown called back. Also we recovered an onside kick that everyone could clearly see we recovered EXCEPT the refs, so the toppers kept the ball.

Sciene Hill penalties: 2 for 10 yards.

Who does it look like the refs helped? Certainly not the Cougs.

Well gentleman I have been on a business trip to Savanna, Georgia and not really thougt about the Cougars.  The reason I downed the Cougars is because the only game they were suppose to win they lost.  I mean CLinton had a 17 game losing streak, how does that feel to lose to them.  The first  Winning record team you played beat you 35-0.  I just thought it was silly that everyone got excited. I know you guys beat the Hilltoppers, but old friends in the alumni said the refs helped you Cougar boys

825384426[/snapback]

H.SchoolFootballIdiot, with each stroke of your keyboard, you continue to show your complete ignorance of the Campbell Co. football team. ***holes like you spout off about the Cougars not beating a worthwhile team. How about Sevier Co.? Did they not take it to Jeff Co., possibly eliminating the Patriots from the playoffs? Bottom line is the Cougars are in the playoffs - live with it. If you don't like our excitement, then after you get through with kissing your own ***, you came come on up to CC and pucker up!

As far as your "old alumni friend" saying the calls went against the Hilltoppers, he must have the same type of vision the horrendous officials have. That was the worst, most one-sided called game that I have ever seen, and I have watched quite a bit of football. The Cougars recovered an obvious on-sides kick that was negated by an officials call, had a TD called back, had a 20 yd run by Johnson inside the 'Topper 5 called back, had an obvious 2 pt conversion negated, etc. What was most astounding, the side judge ruled the 2-pt conversion good, but the fat*** referee, who was behind the offense, cugged in and overruled him. The worst officiating ever.

Now, don't you need to get busy kissing yourself all over!?!