Duck Runnin Amuck!

Guest Rebelnation

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rebelnation

We all know he'd look good in Red and Black. Let's just be pleased for the kid and celebrate his accomplishment. Let's not forget, he's NOT a senior. He could very easily eclipse whatever he does this year, next year. Reid is holding him back, mostly to protect his health.

In the end that's good because he gets the record AND finishes the season healthy. That shows a lot of quality common sense you want in your head coach. thumb

They might not need him, but they sure could use him!!!! Many of your posts do seem negative towards Alcoa, but that's just the ones I've seen!

825388635[/snapback]

Yes, Maryville would use him but not on 64% of the running plays and not for 45% of all offensive plays. Maryville has two backs that have combined to gain more yards than Lindsey has over eight games. Depth, diversity and scoring are a team thing here in Maryville.

I think Lindsey is a good back, but greatness is not my view of his ability. Hope he carries Alcoa to a state championship.

Guest Rebelnation

Ok man, breathe, breathe....it'll be ok :D

You make good points as always FBE. I'm not gonna turn the kid away, but at the same time you're right, we're not hurting. I wouldn't trade our two or three for anybody. They have heart, they run hard and hey, THEIR REBELS!! :D:D

In Maryville's favor, AB and Ryan Tallent might be the best 1-2 combo around, I don't know if Dustin could fit the Maryville system, Maryville's offense just wouldn't keep Dustin happy. Maryville has a bright road in front of them I would say, so does Alcoa, IMO, Two state championships from one county is very possible this year. thumb

I agree Rebelnation. I am happy to see Dustin Lindsey have a chance to break the record. He would have already had it had Alcoa not been destroying teams in their region. Lindsey has only played a full game vs Maryville and William Blount. I enjoy watching Lindsey play. I watch every Alcoa game on cable channell 3 in Blount County. I hope Alcoa wins the 2A title.