Roane County fans

goosevol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 6 candidates in no certain order. corey payne, treshaun pendergrass, ellery havest, chad johnson, jeremiah justice or joshua justice. its obvious what the tiger trio can do. and johnson has won games for kingston. but the justice boys are 2 of the toughest linebackers around here. they get to the football making tackles all over the field. i dont think either of them will get the mvp but they should definitely be candidates.

The only reason he was shut down was that Rockwood played Kingston early in the year. Their line was still developing.

825382825[/snapback]

Thats just an excuse for Kingston losing to the Tigers for the 2nd straight yr!!!

My vote for player of the year would be Corey Payne. Second place would be a tie between Tre'Shawn Pendergrass and Ellery Harvest.

GO TIGERS!!!!!

Edited by Tigersfan2122324

We don't need excuses. Rockwood just beat us. I wouldn't say that Johnson was shut out though, he had about 90 yards against your Tigers. Sounds like a pretty good night to me; but thats my opinion. I also think the game would have a different outcome if we played you later in the season, but thats water under the bridge also. Johnson has accomplished much more that Harvest or Pendergrass with a less talented line, my vote still goes to him.