Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

SFF05,

Thanks.

Ha Ha. WhAt?!? Are you kidding me?

He's probably thrilled that "The One and Only Fighting Irish of Notre Dame" will be in East Tenn. and he's standing in line waiting for their autograph as we speak.

825415137[/snapback]

Was he the only one standing in line? NBC was just glad Notre Dame was finally playing someone to help there ratings..uh wait..CBS is televising this one..nevermind B)

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hated to see the football season end just as we were starting our win streak, but that's the breaks. With any kind of luck we could have easily finished at least 5-5. On to basketball. Good luck to the Falcons this year. I'll be there supporting you all year. :D

Why dont you explain how Cherokee is going to be the best in the IMAC. Theyve been at the basement of the IMAC for the past 3 years or so now. While Volunteer has been at the top of their conference since theyve been in the Watauga. They lost 3 of 5 starters (JC,Chucky, and Porter). Im not saying any of those will be easy to replace because there not but Volunteer basketball doesnt rebuild they just reload!

Reloading and Firing away is correct...any way Here is finally a MasterList of the players currently on the basketball team

Seniors

Jay Hughes

Jacob Frazier

Eric Tipton

Cade Zook

Juniors

Jared Mann

AJ Paul

Justin Adams

Sophomores

Tyler Seals

Jonathan Barrett

Darren Mauk

Jason Potter

Justin Moore

Ricky Rogers

Chadd Browder

James Fuller

Justin Amos

Freshmen

David Huckaby

Troy McClellen

Trea Stilwell

Keith Cradic

Matt Fletcher

Jacob Jones

cody Webb

Ray Carpenter

Josh Wyant

Ethan Mays

AJ Lyons

Carlson Cox

Steven Stiller

Jordan Sandidge

Coaching Staff

Head Coach Todd Whittemore

Varsity Assitant Wes Smith

Varsity Assitant Henry Stokely

Jv Head Coach Brandon Reed

Freshman Coach Lance Arnold

Edited by superfalconfan05

I have hats, shirts and sweatshirts for all those interested in wearing Hunter Green and Vegas Gold.  If Notre Dame wins Whittemore has to grow some hair.

825416695[/snapback]

How Big is that IF in your last post. there Irish the line happens to be 7 points but i would up that to around 25 if I was the old Fighting Irish. Ole Brady Who ever better bring his a game to the VERY LOUD NEYLAND. Basketball pratice went alright today things are shaping up and looking good with another hard day of practice we should be good for the Scrimages Saturday Greeneville at 11 and the Greeneville will play Sullivan east at 12 the Volunteer will take on East at 1

Edited by superfalconfan05

I have hats, shirts and sweatshirts for all those interested in wearing Hunter Green and Vegas Gold.  If Notre Dame wins Whittemore has to grow some hair.

825416695[/snapback]

Grow what..oh HAIR........... ;)

Whalen are you arriving to Neyland early to applaud the Irsish as the get off the bus? I heard you were going to set up a pot-o-gold walk as they arrive since most reports out of Notre Dame is this game is a season maker for them.

We may see lucky riding smokey this Saturday.

Edited by unbiased