region 8

dragon12

the head roadrunner captured me in hades this weekend and asked for a little assistance with his preseason event this weekend. so look for me at the head table. i'm easy to spot, cause i'm the studliest dude there, you shouldn't have to ask cause there usually hotties all around.  :lol:

by the way, i understand that the boys from the wave pool are venturing out on solid ground for the first time this season. anybody heard?  B)

825433961[/snapback]

Jim,

Would love to see you out in the home of the orange and blue but I have to work at the college on Friday night and my MS boys will be at MUS on Saturday. If the boys from the wave pool are gonna come out it would certainly be worth my trip just to see how a few of them look in respect to some early scouting. If things finish up early at MUS I will be rolling down the street. If I don't get there then I will be looking for the stud when we next visit the Ranch, and yes I know all about your "other" son.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Bauke bulked up from last year? I heard he is 130, that's a big jump even with the new weight certifications.

825433996[/snapback]

I have had the pleasure of speaking closely with Mr. Baucke the last few weekends as he has been out with the Wave MS program in a coaching capacity. He is indeed gonna be a 130 this year. He definitely grew up and from what I could tell a little out as well. I think he will still be a little undersized at 130 and may not have the strength needed to take state this year but the next two years I would look out. And man lets just not even begin to speculate what his little brother will do in a few years!!

Papbear3,

Good to see you back on the boards, I was beginning to wonder if the head lifeguard would ever make his presence none. So you are gonna turn all the boys loose this weekend huh... should make things interesting, I think I may try and swing by in order to do some scouting. Our boys will not be attending as our first home meet is on Monday and we want the extra two practices for a few of the guys.

Edited by WrestleSBA

Hey Coaches,

It's awsome to see so much talk about region 8. Can't wait to see how things mix up this weekend @ Ridgeway. The first tournament of the year is the best. You get to find out which weight everyone is at, whos the best team(s), coaching changes, whos the best wrestlers, new faces, etc. I can't wait.

For those who follow college wrestling. We sent three of my ex- wrestlers to college this year. I think everyone in region 8 remembers these guys.

Chris Baker- Missouri Valley

125lbs Redshirt

2-3 Missouri Open

1-2 CMSU Open

Chris is doing really well. He is practicing everyday with a 2x All-American.

His coach is really excited about his future at Mo Valley.

Billy Orr- Missouri Valley

165lbs

Billy will wrestle is first match next week. His coach says Billy has a really good shot at starting this year. The starting 165 was injured at the CMSU open and his return is unsure.

Theo Jackson- St. Louis Meremac

141lbs

3-2 Missouri Open

0-2 CMSU Open

Theo is fighting for the starting job this year at 141. He was one match from placing at the Missouri Open. His coach told me that out of all his wrestlers Theo works harder and pushes himself harder than anyone else in the room. Meremac has varsity wrestle offs this next week.

Coach Doty,

It is good to see that those guys are doing so well. I had almost forgotten that you had coached Theo thumb . I know Baker, Billy, and Theo will make all of us who have followed them for so long very proud. I am a little surprised theat Billy may have a starting chance, not that he is not good enough, but more that there isn't another upperclass-man ahead to take it and let him redshirt this year. By the way how are you doing over there at the Wave Pool? I hope I get to come by ridgeway and see the Wave roll this weekend, gotta get done down the street at MUS first though.